EXTRA 5

When Li Yue was very young, he always thought he had three fathers, a black-haired father, a blond father, and a blue fishtail father.

It was only after he became sensible that he realized that the blond father and the blue fishtail father were the same person, oh, the black-haired father is so happy.

As a little mermaid who eats dog food from his two fathers every day, when Li Yue first went to kindergarten, he seriously thought about a major life event - what kind of wife will I marry in the future?

I definitely can't be like the big dad, with a scary face outside, he will bully him at home, he is not allowed to stick to the little dad, and he is not allowed to sleep with the little dad, hum.

Li Xiaoyue thought with some disgust, Dad is too clingy, I must marry someone who is not clingy in the future.

Yue Zhan sneered at this and said, "A little bit of a villain wants to marry a wife. Are you ashamed?"

At this time, classmate Li Xiaoyue was still very lively, jumped up and scratched at Dad for a while, and finally was picked up by the fish's tail and spanked.

Since high school, Li Yue was often taken to Haiguo and taught by Li Xuan and Yueqing Ci.

Influenced by Li Xuan, when he graduated from high school, Li Yue began to look like a male god, with a cool and cold temperament and a gentle voice.

But both Yinuo and Yue Zhan know that this kid is still a little naughty, a little evil and... a little narcissistic.

No, narcissism should be more than a little.

For example, some time ago, the eldest princess Edith and Yue Ge returned to the imperial capital to visit relatives.

Seeing that Li Yue is polite and talented, and his appearance is a combination of the advantages of the two fathers, the eldest princess praised: "The longer Xiaoyubao is, the better it looks, and I will be fascinated by a lot when I go out? I am afraid that no one can find a marriage partner in the future. reject."

Like most fathers, Yinuo was naturally delighted when he heard that his little fish treasure was being praised, but he still had to be humble on the surface and said hurriedly, "Where, Xiao Yu would have rejected him back then."

The little feather that Ino said was the son of the former commander of the Star Thief Corps commanded by the eldest princess, whose full name was Zhao Lingyu.

When Xiaoyubao was just born and was a fish ball, the eldest princess once made a joke with the little boy during the holographic call with Ino and asked Ino if he wanted a son-in-law.

Ino still remembers that it was a rebellious little boy with a little yellow hair on his head, and he refused to say at that time, "I don't want to arrange a marriage. I will **** a daughter-in-law back by myself in the future."

The two of them just casually mentioned the jokes of the year, but who knew that Li Yue had listened to his heart, and the more he listened, the more unconvinced he became, thinking: Who is this? Can't see me? Oh, it seems that I like him.

The more he thought about it, the more dissatisfied he became, and he put up his ears and listened carefully.

It happened that Ino asked casually: "How is Lingyu now? I remember that he is five years older than Xiaoyubao. He should be 23?"

The eldest princess nodded, then sighed, and said with a headache: "I'm more rebellious than when I was a child. Recently, I dragged a group of people to go out alone, saying that they want to build a more powerful star thief group, and the old commander can't control him."