CHAPTER 36

However, it was inconvenient to speak while sitting in the corner. Although Eno was reluctant, he got up and sat across from the desk.

The emperor frowned, but didn't say anything, and went straight to the topic: "Yue Chuanlin just came to propose a marriage for Yue Zhan. I heard that you are going to marry Yue Zhan?"

"It's an engagement." Ino emphasized sullenly.

"Oh." The emperor didn't care.

Even if you have children, isn't engagement the same as marriage?

He took another look at Ino and asked, "Are you pregnant?"

Ino: "..." Don't mention this sad thing again, his little fish treasure is gone, gone!

Whoops, it's all the author's fault! Since it didn't exist in the first place, why write to him? He has bought little clothes for the baby...

If it wasn't the emperor who asked this, he really wanted to express his anger, but... the other party is the emperor after all.

He quickly glanced at the other party, then lowered his head, and said in a sullen tone: "No pregnancy."

Not pregnant? The emperor was suspicious, he clearly heard... This kid has even bought baby products recently.

But, forget it, it's not his own, why does he care so much? As long as the other party is willing to marry Yue Zhan and win over Yue's family for the royal family.

Thinking of this, the emperor coughed lightly and said solemnly: "Whether you are pregnant or not, the engagement must be put on the agenda as soon as possible, and I will ask Lucien to help you arrange it later."

Lucien is the internal affairs officer of the palace, and letting him be in charge of the engagement means that it will be a big deal.

But Yinuo listened and said in a muffled voice, "I don't want to get engaged."

The emperor choked, and immediately said angrily: "Nonsense, if you don't want to get engaged, what would you do earlier? Is this still your business now?"

The high-ranking officials and nobles of the Imperial City Star, who doesn't know that the two of you are together?

If it weren't for the egg still in his arms, the emperor might be so angry that he stood up directly.

Ino looked up at him, the corners of his lips pursed tightly, and he didn't speak.

Seeing this, the emperor became even more annoyed, and asked in a deep voice, "Why don't you want to get engaged? Did Yue Zhan bully you?"

Although he doesn't care about a few children, he also knows that this cheap little son has little ability and is not in good health.

In his impression, Ino was weak and unable to take care of himself, and after thinking about it, he could only be bullied.

As soon as Yue Zhan walked to the door of the emperor's office, he vaguely heard the words "not engaged", and his heart sank again.

His eyes darkened, and he said to the secretary who stopped him: "Please let me know, I have a few words to say to the little prince."

The secretary nodded and dialed the emperor's internal line.

Soon, he hung up the phone, opened the door for Yue Zhan, and said, "major general please."

After Yue Zhan went in, he first quietly glanced at Ino who had a straight back, and then saluted the emperor.

When Ino heard his voice, his back suddenly stiffened.