CHAPTER 28

Yue Zhan came back with the food box, and as soon as he opened the door, he saw the little prince in the fish tank holding the fish tail, his back to him, and the back of his head swayed, as if he was eating something.

Yue Zhan was startled, and subconsciously thought: The little prince is not hungry, is he eating his own fish tail?

Just haven't fed for a long time, so hungry?

His face changed suddenly, he quickly put down the food box, and rushed to stop it in three steps: "Your Highness, stop gnawing, the fish has been bought back..."

Ino was holding his tail and struggling to fight against the little crab. Hearing this, he raised his head and looked at him suspiciously.

"...Here." Looking at the seven or eight little crabs on the fish tail, Yue Zhan's expression suddenly solidified.

Ino stayed for two seconds, then returned to his senses and said, "Ah, don't rush to eat, now there are more important things."

As he said that, he released the fish's tail, lifted it out of the water, and shook the little crabs on the tip of their tails who refused to loosen their claws, and asked eagerly, "What's going on?"

Over the stack: "..."

The two stared at each other for a long time, and then Yue Zhan looked away awkwardly.

Ino: "..." What are you guilty of?

Five minutes later, the lesser commander, who was well-intentioned and did bad things, grabbed the tip of the little prince's tail and worked tirelessly... smashing the little crab that would not let go of its claws.

After the little prince knew that it was his good deed, he raised his tail and said to him "yin and yang strange": "Hurry up, it's very tired to hold your tail. Be gentle, if you make a gap, the gap may become more and more in the future. Big…"

Yue Zhan: "..." It's really unreasonable, but... the little prince is also very beautiful when he is angry.

After finally pulling down the seven or eight little crabs, he breathed a sigh of relief and asked the little prince how to deal with these "culprits".

The little prince waved his tail and said without thinking, "Steamed."

Yue Zhan was determined to "make up for his faults", and personally carried these seven or eight little things to the back kitchen of the canteen, washed them clean, and steamed them in a pot.

Then, he came back with the steamed small crab and the dipping sauce carefully prepared by the chef for the little prince to taste.

When eating crabs, Ino doesn't need Yuezhan's help. His claws are especially sharp, which are better than the eight crabs that Yuezhan took out. After a while, he ate all eight small crabs, and all of them were I didn't leave it to the stack.

After eating, he felt a little embarrassed, after all, the crabs were steamed hard.

So he touched the fish belly white and boasted with innocent eyes: "It tastes good, Major General, you really have a talent for cooking. You can buy a few more next time, and you can try it later."

Yue Zhan was praised as sweet as honey, his eyes became more gentle, he looked at him and said, "Okay, I'll make it for you next time."

He said it as if he was really talented in cooking, and it was obvious that the dipping sauce was all prepared by the chef.

Ino didn't know this. After eating and drinking, he finally remembered the business and asked, "How did you deal with Zhang Yu...?"

The smile in Yue Zhan's eyes froze, he didn't like the name when he heard the name, he lowered his eyes and said: "This person has multiple identities, and he is mixed between the sea, the empire, and the federation. , very dangerous. I have ordered him to be strictly guarded, and if His Highness still wants to see him, he can be arraigned at any time."