CHAPTER 63 (END)

After listening to Ino's words, Li Xuan was stunned for a rare second. After he reacted, a hint of softness flashed in his eyes, and he said warmly, "Really? This is a good thing."

He thought that his little nephew called to announce the good news. Who knows, Ino then said worriedly: "But... the egg seems to be broken."

Li Xuan: "?!"

"A small piece of the eggshell was knocked off." Ino used his little finger to compare the size, and continued to ask worriedly, "Have you seen this before? Will Xiaoyubao be okay?"

Li Xuan: "..." What kind of careless father would let the baby squat?

"How did you do it?" Li Xuan was serious at him for the first time, even a little angry, and asked, "Where is Yue Zhan? How did he take care of you?"

"Ah this..." Ino was very confused, wondering: "It's not his fault, it's me."

He didn't protect Yue Zhan, but it was an accident when he said it seriously.

Knowing that he was going to give birth soon, he and Yue Zhan were very careful. He didn't even go to the front line, and Yue Zhan also asked for leave to accompany him at the seaside manor of Diduxing.

He usually sleeps in bed, but yesterday, he suddenly wanted to soak in water, the kind that would be uncomfortable if not soaked.

However, there are small dolphins, turtles and other marine creatures in the artificial sea area. Yue Zhan was afraid of touching him and did not let him soak in it. Finally, a large fish tank was prepared for him.

After being carried into the fish tank, Ino immediately turned into a little mermaid, blew a few fish bubbles comfortably, and then exchanged good night with Yue Zhan and went to bed.

I don't know how long he slept, but he felt a faint stomachache and wanted to go to the toilet. He looked for it in his dream, and after a long time, he really found it...

After coming out of the bathroom, Ino was refreshed and felt that his stomach didn't hurt anymore. He turned over and entered another dream.

The next day, he was woken up by the anxious voice of Yue Zhan. Opening his sullen eyes, he actually saw panic and bewilderment in Yue Zhan's eyes.

Ino was startled, hurriedly swung his tail to the edge of the fish tank, and asked nervously, "What's wrong? What's the big deal?"

To make Yue Zhan so panic, wouldn't it be the Zerg who hit the Imperial City Star? But this is impossible, the insect army is still far from the imperial capital star.

Yue Zhan's eyes were full of anxiety, he pointed at his fish belly through the glass, and said eagerly, "Belly."

"Stomach?" Ino looked puzzled, looked down, and then—

He stepped back with a "shock", his face full of shock: "Why is my stomach deflated? Where's Xiaoyubao? Where's Xiaoyubao?"

He pressed Yumaubai, then looked around in panic, looking for eggs everywhere.

Fortunately, this retreat, the fish tail moved away from the pebbles at the bottom of the fish tank, revealing the covered mermaid eggs.

Ino & Yue Stack: "..."

Ino swooped down quickly, picked up the little fish **** that were only the size of two adult fists, touched them carefully, then quickly lifted them to the surface, and whispered, "Okay, it seems to be born."

Looking at the shiny, clean and beautiful little mermaid egg in front of him, Yue Zhan was so nervous that he was at a loss. He raised his hand several times, but didn't dare to touch it, for fear that it would be damaged.