CHAPTER 42

Yue Zhan's vacation has just ended, and he has recently been called back to work in the military.

Ino has a special status. When he arrived at the headquarters of the Space Force, he went in without being stopped.

The guards at Yuezhan also knew him, and they asked him to go to the office with a direct message.

When Yinuo walked into the office, he saw Yue Zhan talking on a hologram, training his subordinates stationed at the Canglanxing base.

As soon as he opened the door, he was stunned by the atmosphere in the room. At this time, Yue Zhan was very similar to when he first met, there was no warmth in his eyes at all, only sharpness and coldness.

When he didn't speak, the aura was already very scary. As soon as he spoke, several holographic figures in front of him immediately lowered their heads. Obviously several people are wearing military uniforms, and their backs are still straight, but Ino always feels a hint of shrinking.

Leaning over the stack, he won't be like the emperor or some big bosses in the military, who will spit out when he speaks. He only stared at each other with his eyes, his tone was unhurried, but he asked sharply. This kind of dull knife grinds people, but it makes people more psychologically stressed.

Ino blinked, thinking to himself—

【Did I come at the wrong time? 】

Yue Zhan saw him through the holographic image, his face softened instantly, and when he spoke to his subordinates, his tone also slowed down a lot.

"Forget it this time, you will write a review and receive penalties according to the "Base Regulations". In addition, the security level of the base should be raised by one level. Don't relax without war. I don't want similar things to happen again."

After the training, he raised his hand, waved his hand, and said, "Hang up."

The trainees breathed a sigh of relief and thought to themselves: This time, I really had luck, I thought they would be severely punished, but at the last moment, the twists and turns turned around.

Someone quietly glanced in the direction of the door before hanging up, and when they saw Ino, they immediately understood.

No wonder Commander Yue was suddenly as warm as spring. It turned out that the little prince was here, ahem, thank the little prince for saving his life.

After a few figures disappeared, Yue Zhan's eyes became softer. He got up and walked to the door. He carefully supported Ino, lowered his eyebrows and asked softly, "Why did you come here all of a sudden? Is the baby good today? Did he kick you?"

Ino: "…"

[He/she is an egg that has not yet formed, how can you kick me? 】

Over the stack: "..."

He coughed lightly against his lips, looked away in embarrassment, and said to the guard outside the door, "Go and pour a glass of milk over here."

Ino looked back at the guard, then looked at him again, and asked, "Did I disturb you?"

Yue Zhan hugged him to the sofa and sat down, shook his head and said, "No, I have nothing to do recently."

This is true. Most of his work is on the front line. When he returns to the Space Force Headquarters, he is actually very leisurely.

Although the security of the Imperial City star has recently gone wrong, such as letting the Haiguo people sneak into the palace, etc., this is not within the scope of his responsibilities. He wanted to help arrest people, but he couldn't blatantly rob the intelligence department and the security department of the Imperial City.