CHAPTER 32

Ino blinked and quietly looked at Yue Zhan, who almost pulled him into his arms.

The cool, cool breath completely enveloped him, and he liked this feeling very much. But after listening to Yue Zhan's words, he couldn't help being a little arrogant, thinking--

【I made you feel uneasy before, now it's your turn to beg me, right? 】

Yue Zhan let out a sullen laugh, attached to his ear, and coaxed in a low voice, "Please, Your Highness, let me help you..."

He paused in his tone, suddenly bit the little prince's soft earlobe, and said the last two words in a low voice.

Ino's face turned red at once, his eyes were dodging, his tone was faltering, and he insisted on face and said, "Si, since you have begged me, then, that's fine."

After thinking for a while, he said proudly: "But first, let me explain that I only agreed for the sake of the baby."

[Of course, I am a little afraid that I will die in childbirth. Anyway, I did not agree to this because it is actually quite comfortable. 】

Yue Zhan fell in love with his disrespectful little appearance, and his slightly calloused fingertips directly pinched his pointed chin and kissed him fiercely.

It was probably stimulated by the little prince's voice that "Zhong Xiwu in his previous life also wanted to help", Yue Zhan was very fierce, and the little prince couldn't help crying after a while.

Yue Zhan had no choice but to coax: "Good, it's all for the children."

Ino: "..."

[Okay, okay, then I will try harder to endure qaq]

Yue Zhan's breathing was stagnant, and his eyes were red.

How can the little prince be so cute? He just wanted to rub the other party into the blood.

Zhong Xi returned to the dormitory where he had lived for two years in the afternoon, took off his gloves, washed his hands carefully and habitually, then brought a cup of hot tea, sat at the table, and waited quietly.

He believed that through the mutual testing yesterday and today, the young man named Joel must have understood what he meant by cooperating.

Today's pregnancy check may be a tentative hint. Who would ask a doctor who has studied medicine to help with a pregnancy test knowing that they are not pregnant? Not mentally retarded.

Obviously, the two people had noticed that he was always under surveillance, so they implied it in this way. If he cooperates with the lie, it means that the two parties have the intention to cooperate. If they do not cooperate, then the two of them can also be said to have misremembered and are not pregnant.

Zhong Xiwu sat confidently at the table, waiting for the two to come to the door.

It's just that an hour has passed...

two hours...

Three hours……

...

"Crack!"

Zhong Xi put down the cold water glass heavily, and couldn't help getting up and pacing the room.

what happened? It's early in the morning, and the two of them haven't come to him yet? Did he get it wrong? They wouldn't be asleep, would they?

Ino has indeed fallen asleep at the moment, tired.

Before Yue Zhan, he kissed the little prince's wet broken hair, then carefully picked up the pearls on the bed one by one, put them away, and tucked the quilt.