CHAPTER 58

Yue Zhan was stunned, and after a long time, he suddenly raised his foot and strode towards the mecha.

He didn't ask why Ino didn't listen to the persuasion and insisted on coming, nor did he ask whether the other party was safe on the way. He only reached out to the little prince on the mecha and said softly, "Come on, hug."

Ino's eyes trembled, and he also stretched out his hand to let him catch it.

Under the **** glow, the two figures beside the tall mecha looked, touched, and embraced each other, becoming the only warm color on the battlefield.

The war correspondents present happened to photograph this scene and put it in the press release.

Of course, the reporter's report was quite satisfactory, only saying that the crown prince personally went to the front line to offer condolences, without mentioning Fengyue.

Hearing that the crown prince is coming, the residents of the second galaxy are very excited. They were all worried that the Empire would give up the Second Galaxy due to Zhao Boxuan's rebellion. Now that the Major General and Crown Prince are here, they can finally rest assured.

People from other galaxies naturally praised excitedly——

[Dare to go to the front line at such a time, this time the crown prince is not as cowardly as other members of the royal family. 】

[The little prince has always been pragmatic and tough, I am optimistic about him. 】

But boasting and boasting, the style of painting changes——

[The crown prince seems to have a beer belly, is the clothes too tight? 】

[This... His Majesty the Emperor also had a beer belly when he was very young, maybe it's genetics. 】

【No, how can a little beauty have a beer belly! 】

[I said, look at the major general next to you, can't it be pregnant? 】

[Although I also think so, but be rational, how can the identity of the crown prince be implanted in the artificial womb? 】

[Have you all forgotten that the little prince is a mermaid? Mermaid! 】

【Fog grass! 】

【Fog grass! ! 】

Yinuo didn't know how long he had been hugging Yue Zhan, and knowing that the other party was tired, he also mobilized Xiao Wuyun and hummed a song softly.

The small dark clouds quickly dissipated into thin clouds, covering the heads of every wounded person. The singing not only washed away the fatigue of Yue Zhan, but also relieved the mental pain of many wounded.

Especially those who were still immersed in the fear of the Zerg, gradually calmed down when they heard the soothing humming in the air.

After a long time, Yue Zhan released Ino, the singing stopped abruptly, and everyone stared at them blankly.

Yue Zhan looked at the crowd and explained, "His Royal Highness is a spiritual healer, and this time he came to the front line to help."

Everyone suddenly realized that it was a spiritual therapist, no wonder.

But are psychotherapists so strong? Healing with sound alone?

"You forgot? Your Highness is a mermaid." Someone reminded.

Everyone suddenly realized, yes, it is said that the mermaid's voice can cure mental damage. Little Highness is really a treasure. Now that the battle between humans and insects is imminent, Haiguo must not let Haiguo **** Little Highness away.