CHAPTER 61

After Li Xuan finished speaking, he controlled the space around "Yue Qingci" again, but Yue Qingci teleported in time and flashed past again.

The Zerg's regeneration ability is very strong. At this time, a short new limb has grown out of his broken arm, but this time it is not a human arm, but something like a mantis pincer.

Obviously, it could no longer maintain its human appearance. While avoiding Li Xuan's attack, its eyes began to spread out in the field, and finally locked on Ino.

Ino: "!"

When "Yue Qing Ci" looked over, he instantly felt a sense of being frozen and couldn't move. Time is still passing, the small dark cloud above his head rolled subconsciously, and a thick white and bright lightning "thorn" shot out.

Yue Zhan first noticed that something was wrong with him, his face was instantly ugly, and he subconsciously reached out and dragged him. But Li Xuan raised his hand and moved the two of them to a safe place in an instant.

Yue Zhan and Ino only felt weightlessness for a moment, and people appeared outside the mecha encirclement. This process is extremely fast, Eno thought it took a long time, but in fact it took less than a second.

The little lightning was not teleported. When it hit "Yue Qing Ci", it also blackened Li Xuan's finger.

Li Xuan rubbed his fingertips, his face paled for a moment, but he still smiled and said, "It turns out that there is a spiritual attack in the lightning."

Ino: "..." And, hit an allied army again?

In fact, "Yue Qing Ci" was obviously hurt more seriously. It was not born for a long time, and it was not as good as Li Xuan in the use of space abilities. In addition, it opened up space channels for the insect army one after another and fought against Li Xuan. Mental exhaustion has been very serious.

It was going to hold Ino hostage, but he was electrocuted by Ino again.

At this time, it was completely unable to maintain its human form. The originally handsome face began to be pale and distorted, and the bones began to deform. It soon turned into a huge mantis with sharp mouthparts.

The cannon-fire launch ports of the surrounding mechas lit up with red dots, but Li Xuan raised his hand to signal not to attack.

He said warmly, "You're not really an insect king, are you?"

A moment of confusion appeared in the eyes of the giant praying mantis, and soon it turned into a struggle.

"I, I am Yue Qingci, I am, he is..."

"What did the Insect Emperor say to you? It sent you to kill me?" Li Xuan raised his hand and pressed it on the bright green giant pliers that it had just grown, looking directly at its compound eyes, with more silver light in his eyes, and a softer voice: "How can Yueqing Ci be a bug? Look, your memory is false, and your identity is also false. The Insect Emperor lied to you, and you still work for it..."

When Ino saw him approaching the mantis, his whole body became tense. Yue Zhan stroked his quilt and whispered, "Trust Uncle."

Few people can resist the bewitching voice of a mermaid, and the Zerg are no exception. The struggle in the eyes of the mantis gradually disappeared, and at some point, he began to mutter to himself.

Li Xuan, like a very patient listener, asked one question after another in a gentle tone. When the mantis struggled, he even touched the mantis' huge head to comfort him like a hair.

But after he finished asking, the warmth in his eyes disappeared, and when he got up, the mantis in front of him suddenly turned into a cloud of blood, and died without the slightest pain.