CHAPTER 57

When Ino heard the news in Starfish, he was so happy that he jumped into the sea and swam a few times.

He was also absent-minded when he went to the sea to sing at night.

Li Xuan could probably guess the reason, and his voice was warm: "Little silly fish, go if you want, don't hesitate."

Ino's eyes lit up, but then he hesitated: "But uncle..."

"I'm fine." Li Xuan said, "Xiaoyu's healing ability is very strong, I'm already much better, and I don't need to come every day."

Ino: "Cough cough..." But if this is the case, will it be a little embarrassing?

He began to look left and right, and the fish tail flicked and twitched for a long time before he said in a low voice embarrassedly, "Then I'll... ahem, go to the front to inspect."

Li Xuan's voice was filled with a bit of a smile, and he said gently, "Go ahead."

When Ino heard the words, he swung the fish's tail, and swam out like an arrow in his heart. But halfway through the swim, he felt that this seemed too urgent, so he was busy and stopped, turned his head, pretended to be calm and said goodbye.

Li Xuan couldn't hold back and chuckled lightly.

Knowing that Ino was going to leave the starfish, the old dragon fish personally led the fleet to **** him.

Upon seeing this, the imperial fleet that was left in Haixing by Yue Zhan was immediately unhappy, and the captain of the main command ship quietly bit his ear to Ino and said, "Your Highness, you won't really stay in Haiguo and be the king as you say on the Internet. Right? Don't, the less general will have to rip our skins off."

Ino said with a solemn face, "Don't talk nonsense, go down and arrange, and prepare to leave."

After he finished speaking, he went to persuade the old dragon fish with a sullen face again.

The old dragon fish had to wipe his tears and sigh: "Little Highness, you must come back often."

Ino: "..." Uncle and mother are both in Haiguo, so of course they come back often.

He waved at the screen and told the other party to go back quickly, and then instructed the captain: "."

Looking at the sea that was gradually getting away from his sight, he felt a little melancholy in his heart, but he turned to look at the starry sky, full of joy and anticipation.

He didn't tell Yue Zhan that he was going to the second galaxy, he only asked Commander Yue Chuan Lin to inform the front line that a delegation would visit and offer condolences.

He wanted to surprise Yue Zhan.

On the front line, Tang Merwen, the deputy commander who first received the news, was very embarrassed. As we all know, the commander of Yue hated receiving the delegation sent by the royal family to the front line for condolences, especially at the critical moment of this decisive battle.

Alas, can't His Majesty the Emperor let the front lines have peace of mind?

He anxiously went to Yue Zhan to report. Who knows, after listening to Commander Yue, he showed a meaningful smile, and said in a happy tone: "Go on, let's fight tonight, and then prepare to welcome the delegation and celebrate. "

Tang Merwen: "?"

The people who were transferred to attack the second galaxy this time were mainly the 3rd Army Group dispatched by Yue Chuanlin and the 7th Army Group dispatched by the emperor. Most of Yue Zhan's old subordinates were still stationed in Canglan Xing, and only a small number were dispatched by the emperor. dispatched here.