CHAPTER 47

Of course Yinuo didn't believe the old dragon fish's nonsense, but he couldn't find a way out, and he had no choice but to go back with the two of them first, and then make plans.

At this time, the empire almost turned upside down for his disappearance.

The attack happened in the most prosperous central area of ​​Imperial City, and many people saw it, and even innocent citizens who passed by were implicated, killing and injuring dozens of people.

In addition, some people who are not afraid of death recorded the video and posted it on the Internet, causing many people to panic.

The people don't know the inside story, they only know that an attack of such a bad nature can happen in the central area of ​​the Imperial Capital Star, which is known as the safest. It is simply too terrifying.

Has the killer caught it? Are all the people in the security department of the Imperial City star eating dry rice? I heard that in the end, the space force stationed in the Imperial City stabilized the situation. Is the special security department a decoration?

While the people condemned the attackers, they also questioned the emperor.

Scott was also so angry that he vomited blood, he really vomited blood.

As soon as he was discharged from the hospital, he learned that Ino was arrested and almost went back to the hospital.

"What are the people in the special security office doing? Let Li Xiao come to see me!"

Li Xiao is the head of the special security department, the chief officer. Before Yue Zhan and Ino wanted to see Unas, he gave the green light.

After learning of the stupid things Freeman did, he was so angry that he wanted to cut people on the spot.

"Are you out of your mind or stupid? The lesser general asked you to block the port, why didn't you block it? Do you think you understand and have experience? Have you ever been on the battlefield? Do you know that the attackers are probably not pure Humans, orcs, or Haiguo people? Do you have any experience dealing with them?"

Li Xiao didn't save any face, and directly scolded Freeman in front of everyone in the emergency response team of the Special Security Division. Bring you megalomaniac to be the leader of the emergency team."

Freeman thought that he was the boss, and the people really protested because of this, so he could bear the scolding. But after holding back, he still couldn't hold back, and choked: "I was wrong, but it's too much for you to say that, it's humiliating my personality!"

"Shame on your personality?" Li Xiao almost laughed angrily and said, "It seems that you still don't know the seriousness of the matter, let's not talk about the arrest of the little prince, but say that because you didn't handle it in time, dozens of citizens were killed and injured. If something happens, you should wait to be dismissed and prosecuted."

After speaking, he pushed the person away and walked out with a sullen face.

Li Xiao felt that he was also unlucky. This Freeman was born in a noble family, and he was transferred to the special security department for less than a week. He was usually arrogant and arrogant, looking down on this and that. I thought that this person has a family background, and it is difficult to get rid of it.

After scolding Freeman, he sighed, and had to rush to the palace to be scolded.

When Scott saw him coming, he scolded his face and scolded his face. After scolding, he asked, "Did that Freeman deal with it?"

Li Xiao understood and said quickly, "I will dismiss him immediately, investigate and sue him for serious malfeasance."

Scott was still puzzled, gritted his teeth and said, "You should give him two shots on the spot."