CHAPTER 29

On the beach of the deserted star, Ino carried a small bucket, stepped on the soft white sand, and childishly used his toes to draw circles and dig the sand.

In his hand, he also held a simple wooden shovel, which was used by Yue Zanchi to dig crabs for him.

If it weren't for the circumstances, he might have taken this as a vacation and built a castle directly on the beach.

Seeing his playful appearance, Yue Zhan couldn't help but be infected. He let go of his worries about the future and asked with a smile in his eyes, "Have you never played before, Your Highness?"

Ino stepped on the beach, stepped out of a shallow puddle, nodded and said, "I haven't played much."

When he was very young, he had to study with the famous teachers and professors arranged for him by Queen Derain and his grandfather, and rarely had time to go out to play. Later, when the queen died and the emperor didn't care about him, he would have less chance to go out to play in the palace.

Yue Zhan can probably guess some reasons, and his voice could not help softening, and asked: "Is it fun?"

"Fun... uh." Ino realized that he seemed a little carried away.

Is now the time to play?

He hurriedly retracted his feet on the puddle, his round and lovely toes clutched the sand with a guilty conscience, and lied solemnly and solemnly: "Actually... I was surveying the terrain..."

As he spoke, he also made two "hmmm", nodded his head, put his hands behind his back, and stepped forward, like a feng shui master, and said solemnly, "I'm looking for crabs."

Over the stack: "..."

After walking for a while, Yinuo stretched out his foot, made a half circle, opened his eyes and said: "According to the terrain, there must be crabs in this area..."

Yue Zhan couldn't help laughing, and deliberately didn't puncture it, and said, "Okay, then His Highness will dig in this area."

After speaking, I was afraid that it might be unsafe for him to go elsewhere if he couldn't dig the crabs, so he said, "It doesn't matter if you can't dig, don't run around."

He didn't plan to really let the little prince be in charge of finding food. After all, the little prince had no experience in surviving in the wild, so he would just leave this kind of thing to him.

Ino, however, had a "don't look down on people" expression on his face, and said, "I can definitely dig it, dig a bucket."

Yue Zhan nodded to coax him.

The two quickly began to work, and Yue Zhan carried the cut wood thorns and looked for fish in the shallow water. Ino was carrying a bucket and a shovel, looking for crabs on the beach with a serious face.

In the matter of digging small crabs, Ino seems to be particularly talented, and he is accurate in digging. This may have something to do with him being a mermaid, he has a keen insight into aquatic food, and his intuition is particularly accurate.

After a while, he dug up half a bucket of crabs, and even dug up a nest of turtle eggs.

Considering that it is not easy for a tortoise to lay a nest of eggs, and fewer hatchlings can be successfully hatched, he buried the sand back again, thinking to himself: Don't let people die.

As for the small crabs in the bucket, of course, they have to be steamed. The crabs can be born a lot at one time. If he eats a few of them, he should not die.

When he was about to dig, he looked up at Yue Zhan, but saw that Yue Zhan's hand was still empty except for a wooden thorn.

Ino: "..."