CHAPTER 23

This matter is actually very easy to verify, or you can check the "girl" of the federal delegation to see if his/her identity is consistent with what the little prince said. Or start with the little prince...

But Yue Zhan didn't want to do anything now, he hesitated, he was afraid that the things that the little prince imagined... would all be true.

His fingertips rubbed the scales, and he couldn't help but fall into deep thought, and he didn't know when he fell asleep.

The next day, he called Yue Ge again and calmly said, "Brother, you said... Is it possible that there are still mermaids in this world?"

Yue Ge was shocked: "You called me brother?!"

"That's not the point." Yue Zhan's voice was erratic, and he said, "I suspect, I think, I may... Forget it, hang up."

"???" Yue Ge looked confused.

If it was a week ago, Yue Zhan would never have believed that he would become the kind of person the little prince imagined, but—

A week ago, he had sworn that he would never fall in love with the little prince, but now it's not... he's tempted.

If he hadn't heard the voice of the little prince, would he really become paranoid like the little prince imagined that he couldn't fall in love?

But the premise of all this is that the fantasy of the little prince is indeed true.

Yue Zhan is not a cowardly person. Although he hesitated a little last night, when he woke up today, he quickly returned to the calm and rational Yue Commander.

All problems in the world are ultimately discovered, analyzed and solved.

There was nothing he couldn't face, so he decided to start with the "girl" in the Federation.

This person's motives are impure, and for the sake of the safety of the empire, even if there is no information disclosed by the little prince, he should clarify the details of this person.

After getting dressed, he walked out of the room and knocked on the door of the little prince as usual to remind him to get up and eat.

But after knocking a few times, no one in the room responded.

Xie Qingran came to help Ino with something, and when he saw him knocking on the door, a deep meaning flashed in his eyes, and he calmly reminded: "His Royal Highness is not at the base today."

Yue Zhan paused, frowned, turned to look at him, and repeatedly asked, "Not at the base?"

Xie Qingran nodded, stepped forward and said, "The eldest prince arrived at Canglan Xing today and will receive the federal delegation at the State Guest House in the city center. Please, His Royal Highness, also come over."

Are there people from the federal delegation?

Yue Zhan frowned deeper, but his eyes quickly fell back to Xie Qingran.

He remembered that Xie Qingran didn't live here, and, shouldn't the other party follow the little prince now?

Seemingly seeing what he was thinking, Xie Qingran took out the key card given by Ino and explained, "His Royal Highness asked me to help him get the documents."

Seeing him holding the card, Yue Zhan felt a trace of discomfort in his heart, and his eyes darkened slightly: "Give it to me, I'll bring it to him."

Xie Qingran made a move, of course he didn't want to give it, but Yue Zhan's attitude was firm, he was silent for a while, and finally handed over the card.