Epilogue

Third Person's Points Of View

The room were filled in silence as they watched Y/n in tears.

Kuro immediately put the cake at the side table as he hold Y/n's hands, Hina patted Y/n's back as she look at her with worries in her eyes.

"Y/n what's wrong?" Kuro asked as he gently squeeze Y/n's hands.

"Did Auntie doesn't like the cake?" Kaoru asked innocently.

"Y/n, why are you crying?" Hina asked gently.

Y/n sobbed as she wiped the tears, "H-Hina... W-why is your voice so sweet? Scold me already..." she said between her sobs, Hina stopped as her mouth twitched and dilated her eyes in surprise, everyone was also had the same reaction as her.

Hina pursed her lips as tears started to formed on her eyes.

"Y/N I MISSED YOU!" she shout as she hugged Y/n tightly.

Emma ran towards Y/n's direction and joined the hugged, Yuzuha followed too.

Kuro smiled as he watched them hugging each other. A tear formed in his eyes as it slowly run down across his cheek.

"Welcome home, Y/n."

"Y/n's blank expression is scary," Takemitchi commented, Hina was clinging on his arm as she leaned her head to Takemitchi's shoulder.

"You're right about that, she looked like a possessed doll that way," Emma added.

"Her smiles is more scarier though," Draken said as he hardened his face and rubbed his arms when he remembered the day that Y/n tricked him.

They laugh at Draken's remark, Y/n just chuckled as she turned her gaze to Mikey.

"Mikey..."

Mikey looked at Y/n when she called him, he immediately come to her and lay down as he rest his head on Y/n's lap.

The two men on the corner scoffed as they saw Y/n spoiling Mikey again with her attention.

"Tss..."

"I kinda confused if I wanted to be Mikey or Y/n's lap."

Kuro turned his gaze at the two men at the corner as he thought of something.

Takeda, a doctor who obsessed with mom.

Kanji, mom's acquaintance, he's also obsessed with mom.

Sanzu, a doctor.

Rindou, Y/n's accomplice before.

Kuro's lips turned into straight line as he stared at the three of them.

Is this deja vu? He thought.

"T-that girl..."

Yuzuha looked at Taiju when she heard him mumbling something.

Y/n looked at their direction, her mouth twitched when she saw Taiju beside Yuzuha.

"Oh, did you have a child?" Y/n asked, Taiju's brows furrowed as he remembered the war that happened between her and him but his reaction eventually change as he grinned at her.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗙𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿 | | 𝗬/𝗻 × 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 🎉