Chapter 18

Third Person's Points Of View

Baji has lost a lot of blood as he dropped on the ground.

Chifuyu ran up to Baji's direction and covered Baji from Kisaki,"Baji!"

"Kisaki! What did you do?!" Chifuyu yelled at Kisaki.

"As you see, I did nothing," Kisaki answered calmly.

Chifuyu checked on Baji as blood are coming out on him.

"Baji!"

"Did you get stabbed? When?" Chifuyu asked.

"Hurry up and called an ambulance!"

"Yes!"

"Kazutora," Chifuyu muttered as he looked at Kazutora.

"Kazutora!!"

Kazutora was kneeling, he was looked dumbfounded as he mumbles something.

"It's his fault... He's the one who... Get out of the way... Darn it... I did..."

Y/n stared at him deeply and massage her forehead.

This made me feel dizzy. Y/n thought.

"Kazutora is indeed a dangerous fellow. I see now, you lured Baji into Valhalla so you can kill him, right?" Kisaki said.

He's taunting Mikey! Y/n thought.

"Right, leader?" he said as he looked behind him.

"This cheeky bastard!" Y/n hissed.

"I wanted to kill you, I always wanted to kill you as soon as you left the reformatory. The one who keeps persuading me from doing so... is Baji," Mikey said and walked down.

"Baji said, "Kazutora just wanted to make you happy so he couldn't accept the fact. Even when he killed your brother by accident, he had to be your enemy to believe in himself," Mikey said as he licked the blood were dripping across his upper lips.

"That was what he said for you."

"Mikey," Draken mumbled.

"Ken chin, the fight is over," Mikey declared.

Hanma chuckled, "The fight is over?"

"Are you looking down on us, Mikey? This is not you," Mikey just stared at him and in an instant, Hanma has dropped in the ground.

"Look, it's over." he said, his face were blank like he was a dead person.

The haitani brothers suddenly looked at the girl who was standing watching at Mikey. They don't know but Mikey and Y/n has the same look, they couldn't read what's their emotion.

Their jaw dropped as they watched the situation.

"Hanma?!"

"No, that's impossible."

"Unbelievable."

"Did he defeat Hanma with only one strike?"