Chapter 27

Hayushi Y/n

This is making me mad.

First, I went out with Mikey to escape from Niichan's nags but it turned out useless since he come along.

Second, we encountered these siblings.

Lastly, Mikey left and he didn't even bring me along!

And here I am, stuck with this four eye guy.

Well, at least Takemitchi is with us but I can sense that he's been guarding me for a while.

And seems like Niichan's getting along with Ran, why do I even bring along to make friends with this guy when he can do it on his own?

"You both siblings but it seems like you're brother is less annoying than you," the four eye guy said.

I beamed and answered back.

"Well, I also feel the same. Your brother isn't annoying unlike you."

We stared at each other while I'm cursing him on my mind.

Yes, we breath the same air but is this world is really smaller that we even reach to the point that we even met?

When Takemitchi and Rindou are now having a conversation, I stood up as I tried to escape from them. When I successfully did, I roam around as if it was my first time getting out of this world.

"Trying to escape huh?" I flinched when I heard Rindou's voice on my back.

Am I really too occupied that I didn't even notice he follow me?

I looked at him with my brows furrowed.

"Why the heck are you here?"

"Following you."

"You're not supposed to."

"And why not?"

"Listen, you don't like me and I don't like you so go with your brother and leave me alone."

"Why do you dislike me?"

"Why do you also dislike me?"

"I just don't like you."

"Then it's the same case with me, so scram or I'll kick your precious thing."

"I also don't want to be with you too but I can't also leave you alone, it might be my responsibility if there's something happens to you."

Arghj, I messed my hair out of frustration.

He's too persistent! He's damn persistent than Niichan.

I looked up as I found something to climb up.

"I'll leave you, then." I said as I jumped up and climbed at the tree but I flinch and almost fell when he came along, it's a good thing that he grabbed my hand.

I hardened my face as I looked at him.

"Why don't you go with your brother? I thought you're inseparable?" I hissed.

Damn, I don't also know why I dislike this guy. At first, it just the thought that he's the younger sibling but it's even more annoying now.

For some reason, I can't compose myself and couldn't be able to control my emotion as I want to when I'm in front of this guy.

"You like onigiri right? I just brought one to give you," he suddenly said.

"No thanks."

"You really don't like me, do you?"