Chapter 38

Third Person's Points Of View

Everyone's jaw dropped as they watched the girl grabbed Mikey's collar and slapped him.

"Oi, who's that girl?"

"This isn't fair, why Mikey didn't fight back?"

Sanzu ran towards Mikey direction as he abruptly raised his hand where he carried the pipe but his dilated in surprise when Y/n stopped him with her right hand.

Y/n move her head as her gaze turned to Sanzu, she stare directly to Sanzu's blue eyes.

"As expected, that hatred you have are still there," Y/n said blankly and promptly slapped Sanzu's face using her chains.

"I may like you and caught my attention but I won't tolerate that act of yours," Y/n said and turned her gaze to Mikey.

"Do you want to die too, Y/n?" Mikey asked blankly.

Y/n didn't answered, she lifted up Mikey and throw him that cause him to dropped on the ground.

Once again, they widen their eyes as they witnessed that.

That's when Y/n bandages on her arms loosen and dropped, and they saw the scars and wounds that Y/n have in both arms.

"Ah, geez... they've loosen," Y/n mumbled as she held the bandages that still attach on her left arm.

They couldn't believe what they saw, those cuts and wounds are look like she was chop off or were slice but she looked like she's more worried about the bandages got loose than her wounds.

Mikey's eyes dilated as his gaze landed on Y/n's wounds, he saw multiple times wounds and even deaths already but he couldn't believe that despite of those wounds, Y/n is still standing right in front of him, breathing.

Although, there is the big change of her appearance.

She looked pale and thin, there's also a lot of bandages wrapped around her body but the bandages on her arms were loosen.

Just what happened to her in the past 2 years?

Takemitchi is still bother of the vision he saw earlier, he also don't know why Y/n was crying and what's the meaning of the hand dripping with blood.

Y/n walked towards Mikey's direction and slapped him again.

"Speak Mikey, what happened to you?" Y/n asked once again, even though the others are beating up each other right now, the other ones who witnessing the girl and Mikey couldn't even move a single step, their atmosphere is overwhelming.

Them, in the same room is too overwhelming.

Mikey looked at Y/n with a blank expression on his face.

"I... lost everyone," Mikey mumbled as he stared deeply at Y/n's eyes.

Y/n tilted her head.

"What do you mean?" Y/n asked.

"Emma, Ken chin, I'm... empty inside," Mikey mumbled but his expression is still blank, Y/n slapped Mikey's face once again and grabbed his collar as their faces are now close.