Chapter 24

Warning ⚠️: Violence

Hayushi Y/n

I jumped up and went to where I was hiding earlier again, some of them are doing the same too.

I always likes high places so I always jumped and climbing up on it and they also learned it from me since they are always seen me climbing up in a high places.

I don't know if this gang could be called Black Snake when here we are, together jumping up and down like a monkeys.

Should I change it and name it Black Monkeys?

Some of them are attacking, but some of them are climbing up too, and some of them are jumping and stepping the Black Dragon's head as if they were all floors.

I can also see Taiju fighting some of my guys and girls while looking around, although he barely hit them since they've always dodge his attack and suddenly climbing up again.

Pfft, I already new it that this would happen the first time I saw him. He may be big but if your opponents are smalls and cheeky, he still defeated.

I flinched when my crimson eyes landed on violet eyes with the annoying person I've ever seen, I tighten my gripped when I noticed that he have already watching on me.

I wanted to poke those eyes, they're annoying.

I averted my eyes from him and looked at the fight again, I saw Niichan standing in front of a guy with a scar on the side of his face, the guy was frowning and it seems like he was panicking. I looked at Niichan and I saw a pocket knife on his hands, he's twirling and play with it.

I think they are talking about something but I can't hear them since I'm too far away from them.

Taiju's still looking around up and down, I think he's looking at me but whenever he almost see where my direction is, Kagami and the others are always kick his face up.

Pfft.

They better not take him down yet, it would be boring.

Some of my team have taken down, it also the same of the Black Dragon.

Maybe I should show up again when there's  not a lot of them.

I sat into an Indian seat as I started opening the wrapper of dorayaki although I only took it from Mikey when he wasn't looking.

It's good to enjoy the food while watching them fighting.

"Where is your leader?! Is that how coward she is that the only thing she do is hiding?!" Taiju yelled, I felt a frustration on his voice.

I only don't have a mood to fight with you yet, you idiot.

Although, my members doesn't have any matched over the other members he have so it's already expected that some of them may taken down.

But my people wouldn't know what's the meaning of "giving up" when it comes to this.

When I have already finished my dorayaki, I took a lollipop on my pocket and removed the wrapper as I put it on my mouth.