Chapter 6

Third Person's Points Of View

It's already midnight and Takemitchi still not asleep, he's still deep in thoughts while he's staring at the ceiling. He was also shocked what happened earlier at the Musashi Shrine.

Naoto said that Mikey fought Draken on August 3rd, and Draken got killed. But in fact, it was the day when Toman fought Moebius. He thought.

"What's going on? I really can't figure it out by myself!" he hissed, frustrated.

Oh right, ever since I met Y/n here in the past, I told Naoto to investigate about her in the future but there's no information about her, I don't even meet her at the future. He thought again.

"Well, nevermind. I also got an idea. From now on, I'll be Draken subordinate."

"SUbordinate? No way."

UTTER REJECTION!!

"Thank you, sir-wait, what did you say?" Takemitchi asked.

"I hate to be followed around. Plus, what can you possibly do for me?" Draken asked and started to walk and leave Takemitchi dumbfounded.

"That's so mean."

My plan failed in less than a second, but I won't give up just like that! Plan B, follow him everywhere. He thought and hide at the pillar.

Takemitchi followed Draken around until he found himself at the Joying-sun fast food chain.

"Come on! What's this?" Mikey yelled I frustration.

Takemitchi stopped sipping his chocolate and looked at them.

Are they fighting? Takemitchi wondered.

"This is totally inexcusable!" he yelled.

Internal conflict? Takemitchi thought.

"What are you doing?"

Takemitchi jumped off on his seat and looked at someone who said that.

Y/n?! He thought.

What the heck is wrong with him? Y/n wondered.

"Where's the flag?" Mikey asked, sulking.

"Eh?" Takemitchi mumbled.

"Is that blonde's voice?" Y/n asked, Takemitchi gave her a silent sign. Y/n brows knitted.

"Are you stalking them? Creepy," Y/n said making a disgust looked on her face.

Takemitchi scratch the back of his head and smiled nervously.

Y/n just shrugged his shoulder and seated at the vacant seat just in front of him.

"How's it a kids set if there's no flag?" Mikey complained as he puffed his cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I'll bring it over right away-" the waiter suddenly cut off when Draken took something on his clothes.