Chapter 37

Third Person's Points Of View

The Tokyo Manji Gang and Kantou Manji Gang are now having a showdown. They were now facing each other. 500 of the Kantou Manji Gang and 50 of the Tokyo Manji Gang.

"Mikey..." Takemitchi mumbled.

"500 of Kantou Manji vs 50 of Tokyo Manji... When you look at it that way, the difference is overwhelming," Chifuyu said.

"Hmph, aren't we all used to this?"

"Takemitchy, I'll beat up 10 guys and then I'll with Mocchi," Chifuyu said to Takemitchi.

"I also got someone that I have to kill, Haitani Ran!" Hakkai said and gritted his teeth, "The guy who crushed Taka chan's head!!"

Mitsuya looked at Hakkai, "Hey man. That should be my resentment, shouldn't it?"

Takemitchi looked at Senju's direction.

"How about you, Senju? Why are those two on the other side?" Takemitchi asked. Senju twitched her brows.

Waka, Benkei... What happened? She thought.

"Uh, where's Y/n?" Takemitchi asked when he realized Y/n wasn't with them.

"Huh? She's just beside me earlier," Senju said with a confused expression plastered on her face.

Takemitchi didn't asked more, he thinks Y/n might be up in a high places watching them right now.

"Hanma's here too," Smiley mumbled.

"They were already strong to begin with but now they've reinforced their strength... Do we have any chance of winning?" Peyan asked.

"Hey, you guys," Mikey finally spoke.

"Is there a need for two Toman?" Mikey asked and looked to his accomplices and eventually looked at them.

"There's no need for that, right?" Mikey said coldly.

Sanzu giggled, "Got it, Boss."

"Hey!! You idiots! Didn't the 3 Deities battle decide who's the champion?!" Sanzu yelled as he raised his hand.

"Don't drag up the old team at this point, we're over with these kid fights!"

Sanzu placed his index finger to his head as he smiled at them mockingly.

"Plus, you're you're team made out of losers, you guys are obviously no match for us. If you want to make memories, go somewhere else!" Sanzu said as their team are laughing mockingly.

"You guys aren't Toman," Takemitchi mumbled.

"Ha...? Your voice is too quiet, we can't hear you!" Sanzu yelled.

Takemitchi twitched his brows.

"It's just wrong... Toman isn't supposed to be like this. Today, we will defeat Kantou Manji and succeed to the Tokyo Manji name! Come and kill us I'd you can, Kantou Manji Gang!No matter what happens, we will never give in! We will defeat you, no matter what!" Takemitchi loudly yelled