Chapter 30

Third Person's Points Of View

"You good there?"

A guy type something on his technology, he was busy reading something while there was a girl in front of him, her hands were chained up so as her feet, she's on the inside of the glass and she looked so beat up.

"Hmm, that's strange. Your brother didn't even do anything to find you," the guy who's wearing labcoat said and grinned.

"As always, you inside that glass suited you the best," the guy said as he walked towards the girl's direction, he chuckled as he looked at her head to foot.

"Patient Number 1."

Takemitchi got dumbstruck as he stared out of nowhere.

He suddenly remembered the incident earlier.

"How is he?!" he asked, referring to Draken, the nurse looked at him and answered.

"I'm sorry but we couldn't save him."

"Hanagaki!!"

Takemitchi blinked and looked at the girl who called him.

It was a girl has short light pink hair, green eyes and prominent eyelashes.

It was Senju.

"Huh? Yes?"

"What'll we do now?" Senju asked, she didn't received any response from Takemitchi, Takemitchi just stared down as if he was asleep.

"Hanagaki?" Senju called out.

Takemitchi looked at her in awe.

"Ah, I'm sorry. What did you say?" he asked, still not in himself.

The rain got heavier as their clothes are now soaking wet but Takemitchi didn't even move a single stepped so as Senju, Takemitchi was just standing as if he was like a statue.

But then there's suddenly a man who came running towards their direction.

"Senju!!"

The man stopped.

"Is it true they got Draken?!" the man asked.

"Takeomi..." Senju mumbled.

"Shit!! how did it get to this?!" he asked.

"We have to repay Rokuhara Tandai!" Takeomi said as his brows twitched.

"What are you saying Takeomi?!" Senju yelled but Takeomi didn't listen.

"Benkei!" he called out.

A lot of man has arrived, they were behind Takeomi, they all wearing a Brahman uniform.

"Get everyone from Brahman, now!" Takeomi commanded.

"Yes!!"

Senju's brows furrowed.

"Takeomi!! Are you crazy?! We can't do it today!" Senju yelled.