Chapter 59

Third Person's Points Of View

"Y/n, I brought some snack-DAMN MIKEY WHAT THE HECK?!"

"DRAKEN, KIDS! THE KIDS!"

"WHERE'S MY KATANA?!"

"MY GUN, IT'S GONE!"

Y/n opened her eyes when she suddenly heard a loud noise, she gets up as she looked around. She blinked her eyes twice when she saw lots of people gathering around on the room.

There were two kids who was holding a gun and a katana, then the other two was looking at them with excitement in their eyes.

Emma walked towards Mikey and Draken's direction and smack their heads.

"Draken, be careful of your words, there were kids," Emma warned and turned her gaze to Mikey.

Yuzuha sigh as she held her forehead.

"Gosh, they're so loud, didn't they aware that Y/n is resting here?" Yuzuha said as she turned her gaze to Y/n, she stepped aback abd flinched when she saw Y/n has already awake and staring at her with a blank expression plastered on her face.

Yuzuha felt a sudden chills when she saw Y/n.

I thought there's a ghost staring at me. She thought.

"Woah! This is so cool! But it's kinda heavy,"  Kaoru said as he lifted the gun up.

"I often saw this on my games, I can't believed I'll actually see real one," Kazuya said as he surveyed his gaze on the Katana.

Sanzu and Rindou immediately ran towards their direction and snatched the weapon, they immediately hide it and surveyed their body if they're are hurt or not, when they saw that there's no wounds, they sigh in relief.

"Wait! I was still observing on it!" Kazuya complained.

"I was still playing!" Kaoru said.

"No, this is not for kids," Rindou said as he held the gun tightly.

They're a good at snatching things so I better be careful or I'll be dead by Kuro. Rindou thought.

The room were filled with loud noises. Emma, Kagami and Yuzuha nags, Mikey, Izana and Draken's arguments, the kids who were complaining to Rindou and Sanzu.

But they're suddenly stopped when they felt a menacing aura, Rindou immediately hugged the kids as he looked around but his eyes landed on the certain girl who were standing.

He eventually let go the kids as he tried to walk on Y/n's direction but he stopped when Emma approached her first.

"Y/n, what do you want? Do you want to take a bath now? Do you feel bored? You want to go outside?" Emma asked as he gently caress her hands.

Y/n didn't give her any response, her tired eyes just staring at the floor as the blanket that was on her arms dropped.

Kuro suddenly arrived and saw his sister who was standing still while staring at the floor blankly.