Chapter 41

Third Person's Points Of View

"Niichan, just bare with it for a moment, Shin Niichan will come soon."

Kuro hold Y/n's hands tightly as he endured the pain on his stomach, sweats are dripping all over his face as he winced and groaned.

Their father forced them to drink something that he brought again but Kuro took it all even the bottle that her father gave to her so it might be more hurts for Kuro's case.

Y/n looked calmed in the outside but on the inside, she was honestly in panic. She has to stay strong for her brother.

When they heard someone knocking the door, Y/n immediately ran off and open it. She felt relieved when she saw Shinichiro.

Shinichiro visited them sometimes. Their father often leaves them and only went home at night sometimes, so Shinichiro can come in at their house sometimes.

"Shin Niichan!" Y/n exclaimed with a worried tone in her voice, Shinichiro's brows furrowed by Y/n's reaction.

"Why? What's happened? Are you alright" Shinichiro asked.

Tears started to welled up in Y/n's eyes as she clasp her hands together.

"Niichan... Niichan.... help Niichan," Y/n sobbed, Shinichiro immediately ran on their room and found Kuro who's sweating and groaning as if he was unduring something.

Shinichiro immediately carried him and turned his gaze to Y/n.

"Let's go, Y/n."

"He's safe now, it's alright, don't worry," Shinichiro reassured to Y/n but that didn't budge. When they arrived the hospital, Y/n haven't talk to him.

He sigh and patted Y/n's head.

He doesn't want to turned into blind eye anymore, things already get worsen to the point that he have to bring Kuro in the hospital.

He turned his gaze to Y/n and spoke.

"Y/n, I won't let this slide anymore. I will ask you and this time, you have to tell me the truth, nothing but the truth alright?" Shinichiro said to Y/n with a serious tone in his voice, Y/n dilated her eyes as she turned her gaze to Shinichiro.

Shinichiro didn't received any response from the girl so he spoke again.

"Promise me that you'll going to tell me the truth, alright?" Shinichiro asked once again but he still didn't receive any response from Y/n. That's when he stopped.

Maybe I should give her some time. He thought.

Silence filled between them and it also takes hours, Shinichiro tried to talk to Y/n to cheer her up but she still didn't talk.

Is she mad? He thought.

Shinichiro was about to ask Y/n but Y/n suddenly spoke.

"Father... loves us, he just did that... because he's angry, that's all," Y/n mumbled.

Shinichiro twitched his mouth after hearing Y/n's words.