Chapter 54

Third Person's Points Of View

"Emiko! Finally... I finally have a part of you!"

Four felt disgusted after hearing that from the man who just abused and made a test to a child who was just 12 years old before.

Ad Y/n continued to grow older, Takeda's obsession to her was getting worse day by day.

He even did even worse to the point that he wanted to take advantage of her, good thing he prevented it.

"What a disgusting creature."

Four flinched when he suddenly heard a girl's voice behind him.

"Sumi!" Four hissed, Sumiko rolled her eyes as she looked at Y/n's direction who was unconscious.

"It's been ten years she's been unconscious. What is she, a sleeping beauty?!" Sumiko hissed, Four shush her immediately when she said that.

Sumiko just shrugged her shoulder as she looked at Takeda. He was freezing Y/n's mind but her body still continued to grow, the tentacles that wrap around her body allows her to grow even when she's unconscious.

Her brows furrowed and clench her fist as she stared at the girl who was inside the glasses.

"Sumi... You shouldn't be here," Four said as he lightly push Sumiko signaling her to get out. She didn't give Four any response.

"What? Do you like your new cage? Isn't it beautiful?" Sumiko mockingly asked as she giggled, Y/n didn't answered, she just stared at Sumiko's eyes that makes her even more pissed.

Sumiko gritted her teeth as she turned the button's on that cause Y/n to scream in pain, the button that Sumiko was holding was connected to Y/n's chains, that's why Y/n couldn't do anything when Sumiko started to turned on the button.

Sumiko just giggled as she turned off the button, Y/n panting heavily and looked down.

Sumiko laugh at her reaction as she keep teasing her.

"What? You look like a pitiful kitten right now, where's the ruthless patient who almost killed my brother?" Sumiko asked as she grinned at her playfully.

Y/n gritted her teeth as her hands balled into fist.

"You must be an airhead since you're special and Doctor Takeda's favori—"

And that's when Y/n had finally snapped.

Y/n promptly stood up as she ran at Sumiko's direction and grabbed her collar, Sumiko wasn't expecting of the sudden move of Y/n that she accidentally dropped the button.

"W-what—" Y/n gave her a menacing glare as she grabbed her and pinned her onto the wall. Sumiko's eyes dilated as she stared back at Y/n but despite of Y/n's glares, she still laugh at Y/n's reaction.