Chapter 32

Hayushi Y/n

I looked around to find where the figure of a midget with a blonde hair.

It's already been a month since I got release from that hellish place, it's also been a month since I'm wander off aimlessly, I also lived with Hina right now since I wasn't really planning to meet Niichan even thought there might be possible that I'll met him coincidentally.

Pathetic.

After hearing Takemitchi said, it really made me pissed that I wanted to go and beat that brat up until he wakes up.

Although, I already expecting this.

The first time our eyes met, I have already notice those dull dark eyes.

At first, I don't really care about it but after witnessing him beating up Kazutora, I'm keeping eyes on him.

I often calls him at the apartment, visits Emma to see him, always come with him when there was a meeting in Toman.

It's sometimes Niichan makes him wonder why I was so really attached to Mikey.

I tilted my head when I suddenly saw Takemitchi with Chifuyu and another guy.

What are they doing?

I went down as I walked towards their direction, when Chifuyu noticed me, Takemitchi turned his gaze on me so as the Familiar guy.

"Y/n!" Takemitchi exclaimed, I tilted my head.

"Why are you here?" You're supposed to be with Hina right now," he said.

"Y/n, you're back?" Chifuyu asked as his eyes dilated in surprise.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'll make a team of my own," he said with a smile plastered on his face, my mouth twitched as I stared at him.

Oh, it's already been 2 years. Maybe Takemitchi is a lot stronger now.

I beamed and patted his head.

"Good for you," I said and turned my gaze at the tall huge guy with a long royal blue hair.

"You seems familiar," I murmured.

"That's Hakkai, Y/n" Chifuyu said and patted Hakkai's arm.

My face lighten after knowing that he's Hakkai.

My favorite mannequin!

I walked closer to him as I poke his shoulder.

"Hey, hey, how are you? You've gotten taller and you grow hair, that's amazing," I said with a smile plastered on my face, just like what I've expected. He freezes as he averted his eyes from me.

"Y/n, enough of that," said Takemitchi but I didn't mind him.

I poke at Hakkai again as I spoke.

"How's Yuzuha? How's your older brother? Did he manage to have a child? Hey, hey."

Someone suddenly grabbed me away from Hakkai, it was Takemitchi. He awkwardly laugh as he apologized to Hakkai.