Chapter 56

Warning ⚠️: blood, death, murder.

Third Person's Points Of View

"Shall we get in, Kuro?"

Kuro nodded to Sanzu.

I wonder what will his reaction if he sees her there? Kuro thought, Sanzu held the door knob as he opened the door.

"What the..."

Kuro sigh when they heard Sanzu's cussed, he have already suspected this reaction from him.

"What?! Is there still any pest in there?" Rindou asked.

"What's wrong?" Mikey asked.

Sanzu didn't answered, he was stiffen where he's standing, he looked dumbfounded as his eyes dilated while staring on something.

Kuro followed Sanzu and looked at where he was looking. Mikey, Rindou and Takemitchi also followed him behind and just like Sanzu, their body suddenly frozen when they look at the figure of a girl in front of them.

She was inside the test tube human glass with tentacles wrap on her both wrist and foot, she was naked but her private parts were wrapped by a black dead snake and the snake's head was ripped off. That covers her breast, the dead tail were wrapped on her legs and the body of the snake covered her stomach up to her neck and down to her breast.

It was Y/n.

Her raven hair were even much longer than before to the point that her hair was now on the floor, she was even look paler than before.

Takemitchi's brows furrowed when he noticed that her wounds and scars had disappeared.

"Kuro... what is this?" Sanzu asked as his gripped on his katana tighten.

"Why...?" Mikey mumbled.

"Why Y/n is in there?!" Takemitchi hissed.

Kuro didn't gave them and response, he just shrugged his shoulder as he looked at his sister.

"As you can see, a crazy doctor put her in there," Kuro said as he turned his gaze on the another test tube human glass which is empty.

It was meant to him, he was been there before.

Kuro's brows furrowed as he looked at Sanzu and smacked his head which made Sanzu groaned and looked at his direction.

"Stop staring at my sister like that, I can see your desires arising in your eyes, pervert," Kuro said.

"What?! It wasn't only me! Look at Rindou!" Sanzu hissed as he pointed his index finger to Rindou.

"What?! I'm not like you, idiot," Rindou scoffed.

"Oh yeah? Yet you make out a lot of women—"

"It's quiet lively here, I wonder who's the intruder...?" A voice of a man hummed.

Kuro smirked when he heard the familiar voice.

"Oya? Kuro?" Takeda said as he twirl the button his holding on his hand.