Chapter 16

Hayushi Y/n

"So... Why is this girl is here?"

I lifted my one eyebrow and looked at Draken.

"Do you have a problem of me being here?" I asked bluntly. I saw him swallowed as he looked away.

"Why does she looked so pissed? What's with her?" I heard him whispered.

"Period cramps," Mikey whispered back.

I glared at both of them that made them shut up.

They're annoying.

I sigh and tried to calm myself.

I really have to talked to Baji.

I looked at Draken, he was whispering something to Mikey and Mikey whispering something to Niichan too.

When are they become friends?

Nevermind.

"Draken," Draken flinched when I suddenly called him.

"What?"

I stared at him deeply and think.

It might be impossible for him to go and call Baji himself.

Then who should I approach?

If Draken can't help then I have no choice but to deal with it myself.

I held the needle on my pocket.

So I don't really have no choice but to approach him and asked for his help.

There might be compensation that I'll regret.

My face hardened as I stood up.

"I'm sorry Mikey but I have to go, can you tell Emma that I've come?" I asked.

"Where are you going?" Niichan asked.

I forgot, Niichan's still with me.

I beamed and answered, "At my apartment, my stomach is so hurts, I wanted to rest."

Niichan stared at me deeply, observing me to know that I might be lying or not.

Later on, he sigh and stood up.

"Let's go."

I smiled.

I have to prepare everything before the October 31 comes.

Third Person's Points Of View

Everyone was busy around, glasses, and even the strange color bottles are scattered around.

The leader was humming and singing quietly while doing his project but he suddenly stopped when one of his comrades approach him and whispered something.

"One of the children of Hayushi clan requesting for an audience."

The guy took of his glass and grinned.