Chapter 9

Hayushi Y/n

Tss, I don't want to go to school! I don't want to see them, they irritates me!

Tss, I don't really wanted to see them, I'm just hungry so I'm here at the Joying-sun fast food chain.

Right! I'm just hungry alright?

I messed my hair in frustration, why am I talking to myself?

"Are you going to eat that or not?"

Hmm?

Who's that?

I lift and saw the giant man I have ever seen.

He seated at the vacant seat of the front and stared at the wall.

Is he thinking about the incident of the other day?

I was about to took a bite of my food but he suddenly talked.

"You know, Pah is one of the founders of Toman."

Eh? Why is he telling me this?

"I don't really know why he did that," he babbled.

I just stared at him and wait for him to continue his talk.

"I don't really know if you're actually helping us or what. I also don't have any idea what your motives is, it just made me curious what were you thinking right now," he said and his eyebrows waggled.

"Well, I'm thinking of how lucky your future girlfriend is to have such a tall boyfriend,"I beamed.

His mouth twitched and gave me an are-you-serious look.

"You asked me what I'm thinking, that's what I'm thinking."

"You're thinking weird," he said and shook his head.

My phone suddenly vibrate so I took it and looked at it, Hina has sent a message that she's with Emma right now and she's going to visit Takemitchi and asked him to go to the festival on August 3rd.

"Looks like Takemitchi has already awake but why is she telling me this?" I mumbled.

Hmm? Emma? That blonde girl?

Oh I remembered, she seems to have a feelings to this tall guy.

"I just want to be a grown up as soon as possible, he's the one to blame for not being interested in me. He cares only about Mikey, motorbikes, and fights. I thought he'd be at least be mad."

My eyes lit up and I gawked when I suddenly got an idea.

I glanced at Draken who's staring out of nowhere as I open my mouth to speak.

"Woah, this is interesting. Blonde girl was with someone?" I exclaimed.

I moved my eyes to have a look at Draken, his contorted, I pursed my lips to hold out my laugh.

"Eh? Really? She's going to asked him to go with her at the festival on August 3rd? Oh my, this seems interesting!"

I covered my mouth when Draken gritted his teeth, I just place my phone at the table and beamed.