Chapter 47

Hayushi Y/n

"Eh... what's with this?"

"Hmm?"

"Y/n Neesan... You're choking harunii."

"Oh, I am?"

I looked at Sanzu who was looking pale as his sweats dripping all over from his forehead, I let go of his collar that cause him to drop on the floor as he breathe heavily.

"Y/n, why were you calling us here?" Mikey asked, I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know, who knows?" I said as I grabbed Sanzu's collar when he attempted to escape again.

"Where are you going, Sanzu?" I asked, since the war happened, he never dare to look at me in the eye nor talking to me since then.

Is he guilty?

I looked at him in the eyes but he just avoided my gaze, I just sigh and let go of him.

I raised my hand as I gave him a pat on his head.

"Thank you for staying Mikey's side, Sanzu."

I looked at Senju's direction and nodded to her, she just looked down. I looked at Mikey who was still confused.

"Mikey, after this. Go to my apartment," I said and walked away.

"Apar... what?!" his eyes dilated in shock, I look at him and tilted my head.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

I got suddenly confused when Mikey hugged himself as his cheeks flushed red.

Huh?

What's he doing?

I just shrugged my shoulder and tap his back that made him flinched.

Seriously?!

I grabbed Sanzu again when I felt his presence beside me, I took off the chain from my waist and put it to him and Senju.

"Behave," I said as I turned and walked away.

Geez.

They better not kill each other.

"Y/n, what are you doing here?"

I looked at Niichan and raised my brows.

"Am I not allowed to go at my own apartment?" I asked, he shook his head and just patted my head.

I stare at him feeling suspicious.

I just shook my head and walked towards my room, when I opened it, I saw a two figure of people.

They looked at me in awe, it was Ran who was about to take off his shirt, I can also see his stomach and Rindou who was already half naked and the zipper of his pants had opened.