Chapter 49

Hayushi Y/n

"You're going back right now?"

Takemitchi looked at me and smiled, everyone of us gathered at the Musashi Shrine, Mikey suddenly called us here who knows the reason why.

He nodded his head and answered.

"It's time for me to go home," he said.

Oh right, the contract.

I also have to go back too.

I flinched when I felt someone tap my shoulder and stroke my hair, it was Ran.

I looked at him and tilted my head, he just smiled at me while he was just stroking my hair.

"Can I braid it?" he asked while holding the other strands of my hair.

Eh?

He stroke my hair again and beamed.

"Can I?" he asked.

Okay...? I think he really wants to braid it.

I just nodded my head and said yes that made him smile happily, we sat at the stairs as he stroke my hair.

"I've been wanting to do this in your hair since it's long..." he mumbled.

So... he likes braiding hair?

I always see him with his hair was braided and I also find it adorable though.

"Your hair smells apple," he suddenly said, I flinched when I felt someone sniffing my neck.

Wha....?

"No wonder Rindou got—hmfph!"

"Here's your pudding."

I looked at the back where that irritating voice came from, I also saw Ran chewing something but that suddenly dropped when he looked at me and his jaw dropped.

"What?" I asked, he didn't speak. I looked at Rindou but his face were blank.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He smiled as he took my right hand and kiss the back of my palm.

Eh?

"Can I marry you Y/n?" my eyes dilated in shock of what he just said.

Ha?!

He groaned when Rindou suddenly smack his head.

"You're talking nonsense, Ran," he said in his deep voice.

Eh...

I flinched when someone suddenly hugged me, it was Emma.

"You can't marry Y/n! She's belong to us!" she yelled, Yuzuha and Senju also came in and hugged me.

Wait! Wait! I can't breathe!

"Why? I like her," Ran said innocently, they just glared at her and hugged me tightly that made me groaned.