Chapter 57

Warning ⚠️: blood, murder, death.

Third Person's Points Of View

Mikey stared at Y/n's back, her back were covered by her long raven hair.

"It's not just her blood that he obsessed with, Mikey."

"Huh?" Mikey asked and turned his gaze behind him, it was Kuro.

Kuro offered his hand to Mikey to make him stand up, Mikey accepted it.

"I can tell what you're thinking," he said as he turned his gaze to her sister.

"I guess Sumiko's request wouldn't be granted," Kuro said with a serious tone in his voice.

Y/n stopped when she had now faced Takeda who was looking up to her.

"Emiko...." Takeda mumbled, Y/n didn't answered, she crouched down as her face went closer to Takeda.

He abruptly raised her hand as she grabbed Takeda's neck that caused him to choke.

"Ngh.... E...mi..." Takeda groaned.

Y/n tilted her head as her eyes landed on the scalpel, she immediately pick it up as she turned her gaze to Takeda.

"I'm not Emiko," she mumbled, she raised his other hand with a scalpel, Takeda's eyes were following on Y/n's move with terror in his eyes. He immediately grabbed Y/n's hand as his gripped tighten to stopped her.

"Remember that I help you, I've been reviving your friends," Takeda emphasize as he gave Y/n a death glares.

Y/n just stared at him blankly as she swept away his hand harshly and stared on his eyes.

"I have no friends," she said coldly that crack Mikey and Takemitchi.

Kuro's eyes dilated in shock on what his sister response to Takeda.

She raised her hand again as she immediately slit Takeda's throat, his screams were filled in the whole room, Y/n's eyes sparkled after hearing it so she slit his throat again that made him scream again in agony.

Y/n chuckled then her chuckled turned into giggles as her giggles turned into laugh.

Everyone in the room got a goosebumps after hearing Y/n's laughs. It was as if she had finally lost herself.

Takeda had already lost his breath but Y/n still keeps slashing his throat but she still didn't hear any screams from Takeda.

She frustratingly dropped Takeda's body as she turned her head to Takemitchi who was looking at her with terror in his eyes.

"No! Y/n, don't!" Kuro yelled as he ran towards his sister's direction and grabbed her wrist with a scalpel in her hand.

Y/n tried to escaped from Kuro's gripped but that didn't budge, Kuro looked at Mikey and the others to asked for help.

"Help! Don't touch anything on her body or I'll kill you!" Kuro asked and threatened at the same time. He just remembered that Y/n was naked so there might be someone on the bonten that he brought touch his sister pervertely.

Mikey is only the innocent among of them. He thought.

They immediately rush on Kuro's direction as they grabbed Y/n's hand, they also tried their best not to touch anything sensitive to Y/n since Kuro's glares keeps piercing on them.

He's asking for help yet here he is, glaring on us. They thought.

Mikey grabbed Y/n's arm while Sanzu and Rindou hold Y/n's knees with their eyes closed since they're in Y/n's leg parts.

Why did I went here? They thought.

Can I take just a one glimpse? Sanzu thought.

"Are you taking away my freedom too?" Y/n asked blankly, Kuro gritted his teeth as his grips tighten.

"Y/n, look properly, we're not your enemies," Kuro said as he looked at his sister's blank expression.

While they're holding Y/n up, Takemitchi eventually walked towards their direction although his knees were trembling in fear, he was terrified at Y/n but he tried to remember Y/n's genuine smiles.

"Can you pat my head?"

Y/n has the saving his friends and fight behind him, Y/n has been helping him in shadows.

"Save me...."

Now if there's someone who deserved to kill him, that might be Y/n.

When he got closer to Y/n, he smile at him warmly as he raised his head and gave her a pat.

Y/n's mouth twitched when a sudden image of a man with black hair and dull eyes who was gently looking at her directly into her eyes, he smiled at her warmly as he leaned closer and gave her a hug.

"That's enough, Y/n. You need to rest, my moon."

Her vision got blurry as she stared at the man, she blinked her eyes and another face of a man were staring at her with a gentle smile plastered on his face.

"You're now free, Y/n," he said and with that.

Y/n dropped the scalpel as she felt her knees weakened, her vision got even more blurry but later on, she dropped on her brother's arms.

Kuro wiped Y/n's tears as she covered her sister with Sanzu's coat and removed the black snake that wrapped around her body, Sanzu approach them as he hold Y/n's wrist feeling her pulse.

He sigh in relief when he felt that it was still beating.

"She probably exhausted right now, can't we bring in the hospital?" Mikey asked.

"She can be in my hospital, everything will be free," Sanzu said as he placed his palm on Y/n's forehead.

Kuro just shook his head as he looked at Y/n.

"I think she'll be staying on my penthouse, my sister would like it if it's there," he said as he caress Y/n's hair.

"Rest well, my treasure."

"I wanted to see them... please smile again."