Chapter 55

Warning ⚠️: death, murder, abuse.

Third Person's Points Of View

"Who was that girl?"

Kuro didn't answer Mikey's question, she just shrugged her shoulder as he turned his gaze at the door in front of them.

"Are you... alright?" Takemitchi asked.

"Hmm?" Kuro said and turned his gaze to Takemitchi. He was looking down as he pursed his lips.

"Well... the incident, earlier," Takemitchi said, he was a bit hesitant.

"Oh..." Kuro mumbled when he remembered the incident earlier, Takemitchi was just in a corner earlier and he was trembling.

"How could you do this to me?! I'm your father!!!" The man shout as he crawl back.

Kuro tilted his head and wiped the blood using his thumb that splatter on his right cheek.

Sanzu and Rindou was behind him, Sanzu was smiling as his cheeks flushed red while playing his Katana. Rindou were also smiling mockingly while twirling the Baton on his finger which Ran lend it to him.

Kuro clicked his tongue as he glared at his father menacingly.

"You're not my father, you're my killer," Kuro said as he turned his gaze to Sanzu and Rindou, his eyes landed on Takemitchi who was trembling at the corner with terror in his eyes, he walked towards his direction as he put a blindfold on Takemitchi.

"If you're just going to be afraid seeing someone's death, better just close your eyes," Kuro said as he gave him a pat and raise his other hand indicating Sanzu and Rindou to start.

Sanzu giggled as he looked at Kuro's father with amusement in his eyes.

"This is quiet fun, so you're the reason of Y/n's suffering, huh?" Sanzu hummed.

"KURO! YOU'LL REGRET THIS! YOU—"

"Only put a mask on your face and must keep strong, don't show any weaknesses," Kuro interjected.

"If we have to be the greatest assassin, if someone betrays, we'll kill them no mercy even when they're our blood related," Kuro added and turned his gaze to his father.

He smirked when he saw his father's dumbfounded face covered with his own blood.

"I bet that's your rules, father?" Kuro asked and beamed.

"Well, you sell us with a crazy doctor so wouldn't it be that makes you my enemy as well?" Kuro added, Kanji clench his fist as he gritted his teeth, he glared at Kuro but he just laugh at him.

"Aren't you betray us?"  Kuro asked coldly.

Kanji just stared at him as the image of his mother suddenly flash through his mind.