Chapter 43

Third Person's Points Of View

Silence filled between Y/n and Kuro inside the car, they didn't mind their father who was just grinning at them and giggling as if he was out of his mind.

They also heard their father repeatedly calling their mother's name.

Their father eventually stopped when Kuro suddenly spoke.

"Father, stop it already," Kuro said with a blank expression on his face, their father twitched his brows as he glared at Kuro st the rear mirror.

"Don't ruin my mood, Kuro," he said as he hummed again.

Y/n grinned when she suddenly remembered something.

She looked at her father as her dead crimson eyes stared at his father who were smiling.

"Father..." Y/n mumbled, her father looked at her in awe.

"What now?!" he hissed.

Y/n twirl the strands of her hair and grinned.

"You... never loved mother aren't you?" Y/n asked that got her father's attention. Kuro also stared at his father with a blank expression on his face.

Y/n placed her right hand on her chin as she stared at the looking nervous old man, there were an amusement filled in her eyes as she stared on her father.

"You killed her, right?" Y/n said and chuckled, their father stopped the car as he shot Y/n a death glares that makes Y/n giggle.

"You don't know anything!" he yelled as his grips tighten at the steering wheel.

"Ah, I get it now. Now I know why you've beaten us up so badly," Y/n grinned as she crossed her legs and tilted her head observing her father's movement.

Y/n put her hand to his cheeks as if she was whispering something.

"You're afraid that one day, we'll defy you and slit your throat that will cause your death right?"

Kanji, her father didn't react. He didn't even spoke a single word.

"What's wrong, Kanji? Why are you not eating the meal that I've prepared for you?"

"What's wrong, father? Cat got your tongue?" Y/n asked with a smile plastered on her face although her eyes saying otherwise.

That's when he thought. Kuro and Y/n has their mother's face but the one who got most of their mother's attitude is Y/n.

Someone suddenly knock the window so Kanji open the door and went outside but before that, he looked at the eyes of both of his children as if it was threatening them not to do anything stupid.

They waited inside the car as their father was talking to another man outside.

"How did you know about our mother's death?" Kuro asked, Y/n looked at him and beamed.

"I have already know it from the start," Y/n said that made Kuro confused.

"How?" he asked once again.

"I saw it." Y/n said and looked away.

"Father is just a shameless mom's stalker who chained mom for years and now he have us, ironic isn't it?" Y/n mumbled.

"I still don't get it, father said mom died because of ill-"

"That's just an utterly lie, father lied to us," Y/n interjected.

"Mom didn't died because of illness, father didn't let us see mom not because she's ill, she was chained and also beaten up by father," Y/n added.

"Father's obsessed with mom, that's why he imprisoned her and killed her using this," Y/n said as she twirl the blade on her hand.

"That's..."

"Mhm, mother's weapon."

Y/n turned her gaze to her brother and beamed.

"Back when she still was an assassin."

"So this is them?" A man with a lab coat and who's wearing a monocle. He was tall and has a brown hair and green eyes.

"Yes," their father answered as he looked at the siblings who were holding their hand each other.

"They do both really looked like Red Butterfly," the guy with a monocle on his left eye said.

Kuro stared at the man in front of them while Y/n just tilted her head.

The man chuckled by the sudden reaction of them.

"But this one kinda really like her," the man said and pointed Y/n.

"Where's the money?" Kanji asked, the man smirk as he nodded to the lady beside him who's carrying a two briefcase.

The lady opened it and show it to Kanji, when Kanji saw the amount of money, he nodded as he smirked.

"Then, take care of them. It's now yours," Kanji said as he take the two briefcase.

Kuro's brows furrowed when they saw that their father suddenly left without them while Y/n just stared at the back of the car blankly.

"What the heck is happening?!" Kuro mumbled.

"Kuro..." Y/n mumbled.

"Wha-" he stopped when he suddenly saw Y/n's hands got chained, he pursed his lips as he clench his fist and tremble.

And the next thing he knew, his hands got scuff too.

"Hello my little kittens, do you like my gifts?" The man with a monocle on his eyes said with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Why are you doing this?!" Kuro hissed, the man chuckled as he fix his monocle and smiled.

"You both my little kittens now so you must obey me, didn't your father trained you for that?" he asked, Kuro just stared at him, he was confused.

"Didn't the medicine that your father gave to you effective? Amazing, you must really Emiko's children," he said with his eyes filled with amusement.

Kuro twitched his mouth when he remember the time that their father made them drink something, the man smirked as he caress their cheeks.

"My name is Doctor Isamu Takeda, nice to meet you," the man introduced, his expression suddenly changed as he tighten his gripped on their cheeks that made them groaned.

"My experiment number 1."

They didn't understand a thing, they don't know that their father is a jerk enough that he even sell them off to the crazy man.

That's when their true nightmare begin.

"You seems getting along well with my mother, Doctor Takeda?"