Chapter 39

Third Person's Points Of View

"Did your father treat you poorly?"

Y/n didn't answered, she just hugged her own body as if she was protecting herself from dangers.

When Shinichiro noticed that, he smiled at her softly.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to," he said in his soothing voice.

Y/n looked at him with a confused look in her face, she don't understand why she's receiving any kindness of the guy in front of her, she's not used to it since when there someone's saw her full of scars and bruises, they get disgusted.

"Are you... not disgusted?" Y/n asked in a low voice, Shinichiro twitched his mouth of the sudden question of the girl.

He shook his head, "No, why would I be disgusted?" he asked.

Shinichiro's mouth jaw dropped when Y/n rolled up her sleeves that reveals all her scars and wounds.

He can't believed his eyes, he just know that his father let her sleep here outside wearing a night dress despite the cold and now he just witnessed something big. The girl's small weak body has a lot of scars.

He use to beaten up but seeing a girl got a big scars like this...

Just what did her parents do to her? He thought.

Shinichiro looked at his gang uniform and took it off, he wanted to approach the girl and let her wear it so that she won't catch a cold but after seeing how scared the girl was, he thinks that he should take it slow so that Y/n won't feel uncomfortable.

"Here, wear this. So that you won't catch a cold," Shinichiro said as he tossed his gang uniform not far away from her and just let her take it.

Y/n stood up as she slowly pick up the cloth that Shinichiro gave to her and wore it, it was big and it is already enough to hide her whole body. She walked back where she sat before as she hugged her knees.

"Thank you..." Shinichiro just smiled to her.

"Y/n, your crimson eyes are beautiful," Shinichiro complimented, he was staring at her eyes earlier, he thinks it was beautiful when it reflect of the light of the moon, it was glowing.

He looked up the sky and saw the crescent moon.

Shinichiro flinched when he suddenly heard a sobbed, when he looked at Y/n, he panicked when he saw Y/n was crying,his eyes roaming around and both of his hands waving to find something that makes the girl calm down.

"Ahh..." Shinichiro mumbled and put his hand on his pocket to check if he has sweets or lollipop that Wakasa gave him but he's been panicking more when he found out that there was no any.

What should I do? What should I do?

Without thinking, he suddenly stood up as he ran towards Y/n direction, Y/n looked up to him and widen her eyes when she suddenly received a warm hugged from Shinichiro.

"It's okay, it's okay, you're safe," Shinichiro reassured, Y/n felt frozen on her seat, she wasn't expecting that.

"Why did you stop?" Shinichiro asked, Y/n brows furrowed, she don't understand what the guy saying and she supposed the one who supposed to ask why did the guy hug her.