Chapter 60

Third Person's Points Of View

"Y/n, how are you feeling?"

Y/n turned her gaze to Sanzu who was walking beside her, he's also carrying Kaori and Kazuya right now who was sulking and seems compelled.

I want Auntie... they thought.

Y/n didn't give Sanzu any response which Sanzu had already expected, she just smiled as he played Kaori's hair.

"The sea is calming, isn't it?" Sanzu suddenly blurted out, Y/n stopped and looked at Sanzu, her mouth twitched when a sudden image of a man that he also saw before when Kuro restraining her.

"It's calming isn't it?"

Y/n stared at Sanzu's eyes and noticed that his eyecolor was also the same as the sea.

Sanzu chuckled when he noticed Y/n staring on his eyes.

"I remember you're doing that when we first met," he said, Kazuya and Kaori looked at him in awe, they don't know what Sanzu was talking about and thought that Sanzu was gone crazy so they looked at the back where Emma and Kuro was walking from afar asking for help but it seems like they didn't notice it.

"You said my eyes looks beautiful like a peaceful ocean," he said as he turned his gaze at the sea.

"You know, there's always a hatred in me, my heart were filled in hatred that I've gone crazy," he added and laugh that made Kazuya and Kaori winced, they didn't interrupt Sanzu's monologue and just behave.

We don't want to make a bad impression from Auntie. They thought

Y/n tilted her head as she patted Kaoru's head who was now sleeping soundly, Kaoru felt comfortable at Y/n's arms that he ended up fell asleep while his two siblings were staring at him with full of jealousy in their eyes.

Sanzu turned his gaze at Y/n as he looked directly in her eyes.

"But I felt peace when I'm with you," he said as he smiled at her gently.

"You're my ocean, Y/n.

The siblings stared at Sanzu as they smile nervously.

"Sanzu san, do you like Auntie?" Kaori asked innocently, Kazuya widen his eyes and covered Kaori's mouth.

"Kaori! Don't interrupt them! That was an adults conversation!" Kazuya nagged at her, Kaori's brows furrowed as she looked at his brother and swept off his hand.

Sanzu chuckled as he looked at them with a smile plastered on his face.

"Who knows?"

Y/n glance at Kaoru, when she saw that Kaoru was already sleeping, she turned her back against Sanzu and left him.

Did I upset her? He thought and follow her behind.

When they arrived at the penthouse, Y/n gently put Kaoru on her bed as she put the blanket on him, the two siblings suddenly also tagged along and lay on the bed beside Kaoru.

"We want to sleep with Auntie," they said in sync.

Kuro smiled and held Kagami's hand when she was about to complain.