Chapter 17

Hayushi Y/n

"Ara? Is that Sanzu?" I mumbled as I watched the fights still going on.

I was also looking for Kisaki but it seems like he's still hiding in his nest so I'm on guard right now.

"Miss, who are you? How did you get here?" I heard a guy's voice asked.

"Hmm?" I murmured and looked at the guy who asked, it was the guy who has an eye glasses, his hair is blue blonde and his eyes were violet. His brows furrowed as he observed me.

I don't know but I kinda have a feeling that I might not like this guy, who is this again?

I beamed and watch at the fight again, I don't even know him then why should I answer him?

I sigh, I should not let my guard down. There might be a worse comes happens if I'll get distracted.

And beside, I've already asked them that I'll sit with them.

"Toman will lose," I heard the other guy voice said.

Oh right, I'm actually between them.

Hmm Toman will lose?

Though, Valhalla has some advantage because of the numbers but if Toman are geniuses, there are far more have advantage than them.

But witnessing their determination and cheered just to bring their friend back.

I smiled.

"They'll win," I said.

"Why do you think so?" A braided hair guy asked.

I looked at him and beamed.

"Because they'll win."

I looked back at the fights again, everything gets so intense. I looked at Draken who also punching some guys.

He looked distracted.

I looked around again.

"Why isn't he showing up yet?" I mumbled.

My brows furrowed.

I wonder what is he scheming.

My eyes landed on Takemitchi, he got punched of one of the Valhalla members.

I know he's tough and like a shield but why isn't he fighting back yet?

I also want to witness his punch just like what he did to Kisaki again.

And in the end, he was knock off.

I frowned.

I really can't butt in.

I looked at Mikey's direction, he was just standing at the middle of the fights between Valhalla and his members.

Woah, he was looking like he is the king of the throne.

I suddenly saw Kazutora running towards Mikey, I don't know what is he shouting but Mikey didn't move, he just watched Kazutora.