Chapter 23

Hayushi Y/n

"What happened to you?"

"Who did this?"

"Which gang who beat you up?"

"Geez, you all overeating."

My face hardened as they gathering up on me, Kagami, Emma, Mikey, Draken and Niichan are here as well, we're on my apartment, Niichan just put bandages on my face since he knows that I hate the smell of medicine. Hina and Takemitchi and the others were already going home, I asked them not to tell anything to others that I was beaten up by the Black Dragon.

Of course, Takemitchi got punch but he wasn't badly beaten up since I'm the one who's receiving Taiju's attack, before Taiju could beat up Takemitchi, Hakkai stopped him by joining the Black Dragons.

"Which gang who beaten you up? I'll gather the Toman and bring them down," Mikey said as he glared at my onigiri. I took it and hugged it.

Geez, it's not my onigiri's fault alright? Stop glaring it.

"Enough already, I'm fine, see?" I assured but they just shook their heads.

Damn, I felt like I'm convincing another Big Brothers of mine but Mikey is small so he's a little brother's side.

"There will be a war between Toman and the one who beat you up," Draken said.

I scratch my head.

"Are you going to have a fight with a tree?" I asked, they reaction changed and looked at me with a confused expression.

"Huh?"

"Wait, what did you mean about the tree?" Draken asked.

I faced him and let out a sigh.

"I fell from the tree, it was so high so I looked like a mess," I said.

Their face turned red after hearing what I've said.

It looks like they took it.

"You should be careful next time," Draken said.

"You're always jump around like a monkey, you should refrain yourself from climbing at high places," Mikey added.

"I should be the one who said that because I'm the real brother here," Niichan complained.

Pfft, they're a mess.

We just chatted and play for a minutes but later on, they bid a goodbyes and said that they are going home since it's already late but they still nagged at me for the last moment.

When they are finally gone, Kagami suddenly spoke.

"You purposely let yourself beaten up right?" she asked, I smirked of what she just said.

"You're a short tempered and impatient so if someone beaten you up, even if they are huge or small, you fight back. So what is your scheming right now?" she asked, I faced them with a grinned on my face, Kagami brows furrowed and Niichan didn't react anything.