Chapter 58

Third Person's Points Of View

"Is she dad's sister?"

"She looks dead."

"Kazuyanii! Don't say that!"

"But she actually looks pretty."

"No I think she's the female version of dad."

"Wait! Shh! We'll wake her!"

Emma sigh and put the tray on the side table, she looked at the twins and Kazuya. She was about to start to nag them but someone suddenly tugging the hem of her shirt.

"Mom?"

Emma crouched down as she carried up the little girl gently with blonde hair that was tied in pigtails.

"Eiri, what's wrong?" Emma asked the little girl softly.

She just pout her lips as she looked down.

"I'm hungry..." she said, Emma chuckled as she gave Eiri a peck on her left cheek.

"Uncle Mikey will come later, he'll probably brought dorayaki."

Eiri's face lighten up on Emma's response, she nodded her head as she smiled at Emma brightly.

"Mhm!"

Emma put Eiri down that cause the twins to look at her.

"Eirii~" they both hummed as they ran towards Eiri's direction, Kaoru hugged Eiri on her waist while Kaori hugged her head and caress her hair.

"Your pigtails are cute~" Kaori said as she squeeze Eiri's cheek.

"Kaoru, it's not appropriate to hug a girl like that," Kazuya said, Kaoru frowned to Kazuya.

"What?! You hugged Yui neesan all the time."

Kazuya's eyes dilated as his cheeks flushed red.

Emma sigh on their conversation. When Kagami visits them, she always get stressed out with the twins because they never gave any personal space Eiri.

They're just the same. She thought.

They stopped arguing when they suddenly heard a groaned, they turned they gaze on the girl who was sleeping peacefully. She slowly opened her eyes, they immediately ran towards her direction as they gathered around her bed.

"Y/n, you're awake," Emma greeted, she immediately took her phone out, dialing Kuro's number.

Y/n's eyes roaming around but her eyes landed on the four kids who was staring at her with astonishment in their eyes.

"Auntie's eyecolor are the same as us," Kaori said to Kaoru.

"Yeah but she's really beautiful," Kaoru replied to Kaori while twirling Eiri's other pigtails.

"How are you feeling, Y/n?" Emma asked to Y/n but Y/n didn't answer her, she was only staring at Emma blankly. Her mind was blank, she had no idea what happened to her.