Chapter 62

Hayushi Y/n

Why...

"Why is Emma here?!"

Four raised both of his hands as he stepped aback with terror on his eyes.

I held my forehead as I tried myself to calm down.

"T-that guy with a sport glasses! He attacked her! He just suddenly showed up!" He said in panic.

I sigh as I massage my forehead, I asked them to protect them.

I gritted my teeth and turned my gaze to Four that cause him to flinch.

"Call that old man!" I ordered as I walked towards Emma's direction, I heard the door opened and close but I didn't mind it.

As soon as I got closer to Emma, I held her hand as I tried to feel her temperature.

I pursed my lips when I felt her hand was cold.

It's the same when I held Shin Niichan's hand.

Unlike before, I haven't met that old man and I don't have any idea about my blood.

But even though my body will turn into a corpse, I will enter that tube in order to save her.

Emma is my best friend too.

I also spotted Izana and Kisaki's bodies on the other side of the room.

Didn't I asked them to protect them?! Do they wanted to make me use my blood and test it so badly?!

"You called?"

I looked at Takeda who was now wearing a lab coat.

My brows furrowed as I walked towards his direction and grabbed his collar.

"Use my blood. Now."

I stared at my wounded arms as I felt my head got hazy.

I pursed my lips and hugged my knees.

I looked up when I heard the door opening.

It was Takeda's accomplice.

"Get up."

When I stood up, he turned his back against me and walked away, I immediately followed him behind but I'm a bit careful since they put another chains on my ankles.

We stopped at the white door, he crouch down and unlock my chains on the ankles and left, that's when I entered at the room.

I closed the door as I saw the bleach blond haired with hanafuda earrings who was sitting at the edge of the bed, he turned to look at me as his eyes filled with confusion.

I frowned as I furiously walked towards his direction and grabbed his other earrings that made him groaned.

"Ow!"