Chapter 42

Third Person's Points Of View

"Would you like to sneak out Y/n?"

Y/n widen her eyes and looked at his brother unbelievably.

"What? Are you crazy? What if father caught us?!" she asked.

Kuro just winked at her and smiled.

"Didn't we do it before with Shin Niichan?" he said, Y/n sigh at his brother remark and think.

They did sneak out with Shinichiro before but Shinichiro is with them, it might be impossible if they only left alone.

"Y/n come on, we're not kids already. Don't you want to visit Shin Niichan?" Kuro asked.

Y/n sigh once again and agreed to her brother that made him smile.

Y/n looked at the sky and frowned.

"We're going to sneak out in the middle of the night?" Y/n asked.

"I think father won't come home today, this house filled with groans and screams earlier if he was here."

Y/n chucked at Kuro's remark.

"You're right."

What father did to them wasn't bother them anymore, they felt like it was just a normal day when their father comes home and hit them, despite how much they suffered, they ended up laughed it off instead.

Y/n stood up and looked at his brother.

"So, shall we go?" Y/n asked as she smiled.

They ran out the house as they wandered off but Y/n suddenly stopped when she suddenly remember something.

"How can we visit Shin Niichan when we haven't been in his home yet? What if we'll get lost?" Y/n asked Kuro.

"That would be better," Y/n widen her eyes when Kuro said that.

"What? Are you crazy?!"

Kuro looked at Y/n in annoyance.

"It would be better than getting back in that hellish place again, what do you think father do to us again? Even if he caught us sneaking out or not, he will beat us anyway and made us drink a poison," Kuro hissed, Y/n looked down as she clasp her hand together. Kuro held both of Y/n shoulders.

"Listen Y/n, you don't want me to suffer aren't you?" Kuro asked, Y/n twitched her mouth and she stared at Kuro's eyes.

Kuro's feelings is also the same as Y/n. Kuro won't hesitate to tell his true feelings while Y/n can't express and understand well of her own.

But her brother is always her other half.

That's right, she doesn't want her big brother to suffer again, and it also the same as him. He also doesn't want her to suffer.

They both flinched when they suddenly heard a loud sound of the serene, they both look at each other.

"What about we follow those? There might be someone help us," Kuro said. Y/n nodded her head as Kuro grabbed her wrist and ran.