Chapter 45

Third Person's Points Of View

"Y/n, do you want to eat my porridge?"

Y/n looked at the guy who's beside on her cage and shook her head, the guy was also a patient and everyone calls him Four.

He's Sumiko's brother and just like Sumiko, his body was also full of stitches.

Among of 50 patients, Four was the only one who was nice to her and her brother.

Y/n lay her back at the wall as she stared at the man who were standing outside of her cage.

"That man sure is crazy, right?" Y/n suddenly said, Four looked at her and smiled.

"Nope, they all are," Four said while chewing.

Y/n smiled as she placed her right hand on her chin and looked at Four's direction.

"Don't you want to escape?" Y/n asked, Four stopped and chuckled.

"That would be impossible," he said as he looked at the guards direction, Y/n smirked on his remark and tilted her head.

"You think?" Y/n asked, Four raised his brows as he looked at Y/n filled with curiosity on his eyes.

"What do you—" he suddenly cut off when he felt something stung on his hand, when he look at it, it was a needle.

He looked at Y/n who was staring at him with a smile plastered on her face as his vision became blurry.

He doesn't know where Y/n took the needle and he also couldn't understand why did Y/n stung him the needle.

He was already losing consciousness but for the last moment, he looked at Y/n's lifeless crimson eyes as he questioned his self.

I thought we were friends...

As Four's body had dropped, Y/n was not already surprised when the guards and nurses suddenly came in and hold Four's cold body.

Y/n smiles became wider when Doctor Takeda suddenly came in.

"What happened?!"

Takeda's eyes surveyed at Four's body but his eyes landed at Four's left hand, he then approach it and look at it closer.

"Who did this?" he asked his guards and nurses as he looked at them angrily.

That's when Y/n realized something for five months she was staying at Takeda's place.

Takeda stood up and faced the guards and nurses who were avoiding Takeda's gaze.

"Who did it?!" he yelled again but he didn't receive any response from them, they just avoided Takeda's eye contact and didn't answer.

Silence filled between, Takeda was about to take his button from his pocket but someone suddenly spoke.

"I did."

They flinched when they suddenly heard a girl's voice, they felt a sudden chills by it and when they look at it who was just spoke, their jaw dropped as their eyes widen in surprise.