Chapter 53

Third Person's Points Of View

"Wait, what are you two talking about?" Mikey asked.

"You or your sister? Is there someone threatening your life? You know where Y/n is?" Sanzu asked.

Kuro just shrugged his shoulder as he looked at them.

"Kill this person," he said as he show them a photo, it was a man with a black suit, he also has a black hair.

"Who's that?" Ran asked as he took the photo and look at it.

"Wait, you're killing people?" Takemitchi asked, they all look at him that cause Takemitchi to stepped aback.

"They're assassins, Takemitchi. Not just people, just think about killing some people who did some crimes," Kuro said.

"Is this person also pissed you off?" Rindou asked.

Kuro turned his gaze to Rindou and beamed.

"Not just pissed me off, I also despised him," he said.

"Woah, then who is this?" Mikey asked as he took the photo from Ran.

Kuro's smiled disappeared as he lay his head on the table.

"My father."

They widen their eyes as their jaw dropped at what Kuro's remark. Kuro has been approaching them for a long time and asking them to kill this and that but he never told what's the reason or who's that person is, he just said "they're annoying." As his reason.

"What? Can't a child kill his own father?" Kuro asked as he smiled at them.

"Aren't he is your father?" Kokonoi asked.

"If you're in my position, will you let that man live happily?" Kuro asked back.

They didn't answered, they just stared at the man who was sitting comfortably while drinking.

They don't know what's his main reason for killing his own father, they also want to ask him why does he wants to kill him but they have only chose to keep it on themselves and just wait for Kuro to tell them.

Takemitchi walked towards Mikey's direction as he looked at the photo that Kuro shows to them.

Why is he look so familiar? Takemitchi thought.

Kuro stood up after he drank an another glasses, he glance at Mikey who was just listening to their conversation.

"When you kill this person, I'll come with you," he said.

"The only ones that I consider as my family is Y/n and Shinichiro," he added and walked away.

Takemitchi stared at Kuro's back and think as he walked away.

If this is the future, do I really not have to go back in the past?

"Mikey-san!"

Mikey smiled as he gave the children a hugged, Kaori and Kaoru immediately climb at Mikey's head while Kazuya sat on Mikey's lap.

"You're really like clinging around me, huh?" Mikey said as he mess Kazuya's hair. He just giggled together with his two siblings as he took a bite of a dorayaki.

"What—my dorayaki, Kazuyaaaa," Mikey scoffed.

"Mikey-san, you still eat a Taiyaki?" Kaori asked as she shows to Mikey the Taiyaki.

"Kaorii!"

Mikey went to Kuro's apartment to babysit the kids, Hina's with Takemitchi and busy while Kazuya, Kaoru and Kaori's parents are at work.

"Mikey-san, you should stop eating Taiyaki."

Mikey's brows furrowed of what Kaori have said.

"Why?" Mikey asked.

"You'll turn into a fish killer," she said as she go down and went to the kitchen.

What is she up to, now? Mikey thought.

Mikey's eyes dilated in shock as his jaw dropped when he saw Kaori put the taiyaki on the bucket with water.

"Whaat?! Kaori that's my food!" Mikey said as he ran towards Kaori's direction, Kaori looked at him and tilted her head.

"No! You can't eat Nemo-san!" Kaori said as she hugged the bucket, Mikey looked so dumbfounded after Kaori said that.

Kaoru and Kazuya blocked his way as they glared at him that cause him to stepped aback.

"Nemo-san have to return to his father, don't eat him Mikey-San," Kaoru said.

"So you're the one who kidnapped his child, Mikey-san!" Kazuya said as he pointed his index finger to Mikey.

"W-what?! Who did I kidnap?" Mikey asked, feeling confused at what the kids told him.

"NEMO-SAN!" They answered simultaneously, Mikey scratch his head as he tried to remember that name.

What the heck? Who the hell is Nemo-san? When did I kidnap him? He thought.

"Let's bring Nemo-san to his own family again," Kaori said as she stood up.

"W-wait, where are you going?!" Mikey asked in panic.

"Taking Nemo-san to his home. You Mikey-san stays here, or we'll report you to the police," Kaoru said.

"Oh, Auntie Hina's brother!" Kazuya said.

Mikey's shoulders have loosen as he looked at the kids who was heading outside, even though they told him to stay still at the apartment, he still followed them. He knows that he will be dead at Kuro's hands if he let his children go in their own.

But he also thought that how naughty his children are.

They took it from her... he thought.

"Go to your home and live happily with you daddy, Nemo-san!" Kaori said as she put the taiyaki on the sea, Kazuya put his hand on Kaori's shoulder while Kaoru hugged Kaori on the other side as they leaned their heads onto each other.

Mikey smiled at the sight of that.

Cute.