Chapter 52

Third Person's Points Of View

"Really?! You're a police?!"

"Yes."

"That's cool, do you have a gun? Where?! Where?!"

"Auntie Hina's brother is cool!"

Takemitchi looked at Hina's direction, she was holding Kaori's arm who was riding on her neck and she was also struggling carrying Kaoru and Kazuya who was hugging her down.

"Oi... don't make your Auntie suffer, come here," Kuro called, they instantly let go at Hina after hearing Kuro's voice as they ran towards his direction.

"I'm alright, Kuro. It wasn't feel lonely when they're around, although they're a bit naughty," Hina said as she fix her hair, it was mess up since Kaori kept stroking it.

"Geez, you three made Auntie Hina suffer. You should apologize," Kuro said to his children, they just chuckled as they turned their gaze to Hina.

"We're sorry, Auntie Hina," they said sweetly in sync, Hina's eyes sparkled as her faced turned red.

I can't resist them, they're so cute! She thought.

"Dad, dad! Auntie Hina's brother is a policeman!" Kaori exclaimed as she tugging Kuro's sleeve.

"Oh right," Kuro just mumbled.

"He can shoot the criminals and also the serial killers with his gun!" Kaoru exclaimed.

"Does that mean he can also catch that killer?!" Kaori said.

Kuro's brows furrowed as Takemitchi, Hina and Kagami's mouth fell hang open.

Where did they learn that?  They thought.

"What killer? Who's killer?" Kuro asked.

"What did you watch these days?!" Kagami asked.

"I always made sure that they only watched some kids show, I don't know where they learn this," Hina said.

"Uhm, a movie of a dad  who lost his family because a serial killer killed his own children and his wife!" Kaori excitedly said as she placed her right hand on her chin.

"That's right! But there's the only child left though," Kaoru added.

"But he also lost his only child because someone kidnapped him!" Kazuya added.

"But he find him everywhere though," Kaoru said.

"And there was a psychopath girl who was  trying to killed his child!" Kaori said.

"Yes! But when the child and the dad had finally reunite, the child died at the hands of a psychopath!" Kaoru exclaimed.

"But he faked his death and came back on his father's arms," Kazuya added.

Their mouth fell hang open as they look at the three kids who was chit chatting at giggling happily.

"W-what's the title of the movie then...? It seems like an interesting one," Kuro asked, still in shock of what his children story.