Chapter 19

Hayushi Y/n

A few days had passed since Baji died, his mom chose not to publicize his funeral, Kazutora was in a house arrest and they didn't give any location where he was in prison and only the authorities who knows where he was.

At first, it was really gloomy and depressing but after a few days, everything's seems going well.

And here I am, at my apartment with Emma and Hina and the other flies.

"Why are you here again?" I gawked, they just smiled at me then Mikey answered.

"We have something to discuss with you."

My brows furrowed as I've tried my best just to smile.

When did my apartment to be a meeting place or so what were they doing.

I looked at Niichan who was playing chess with Draken.

And when they have been so close?!

Normally, Niichan always kick everyone out if he sees someone he didn't know but I didn't expect him to welcome them!

I caress my forehead to try to calm myself down.

"So what is something you want to discuss with me about?" I asked.

Draken stopped playing with Niichan and looked at me, Mikey approach me as he gave me a smile.

"You seems like you're good at fighting Y/n," Draken said.

"Then?" I asked.

Mikey stared at my face then he spoke.

"Join us in Tom-"

"No."

His mouth twitched in shock and widen his eyes, Draken and Takemitchi have the same reaction too while Hina approach me and Emma hit Mikey's head while Niichan didn't mind us and just eat a dorayaki.

Mikey's dorayaki got snatched again.

"Are you out of your mind? Yes Y/n may be good at fighting but how could you recruit a mere girl to your gang?" Hina hissed.

I glared at Niichan when I heard him chuckled.

"Don't make her a delinquent, Mikey," Emma added.

"But, you don't really want to join-"

"No."

INSTANT REJECTION

"But it still alright even though you won't join us we still can protect you since you're Emma's friend. But if you join, you can fight with us and we can also protect your friends and declare a wa-"

"That gave me a big reason not to join your gang," I cut off Mikey.

Their eyes were filled with curiosity.

"Why are so against about joining our gang?" Draken asked.

I suddenly remembered Kagami's nagged and the others.