Going to College

Hey guys! After this I'm gonna update Save me. I'm dedicating this to __doitforjohnny__ and lucydallygirl you guys are awesome! Thanks for reading and being super fans. Hope you like it.
~~~~
Greg's POV
"Ready Shelby?" I asked throwing the last of the luggage in the truck.
"Ready as I'll ever be." She sighed. I hate seeing her like but it's for the best.
"We better go then"
"Don't say see ya later. Last time you said that you almost died." Two-bit said.
"I won't. What should we say?" Shelby asked.
"After while crocodile." Hunter said.
"Sounds good. After while crocodiles ." She joked. Might as well tell them now.
"Shelby when I take you to college I have to leave. I'm going to OU in Norman. I got a scholarship to play football. Darry they told me you could come anytime. I'll be linebacker and you'll be quarterback." I said.
"Greg that's great. I'm gonna miss you so much though." Shelby hugged me.
"I can't. I gotta stay with my brothers. Maybe when Pony's older." Darry said.
"I understand Darry. You're doing the right thing." I said.
"Did yall hear that?! My brothers going to college!! Blake shouted. The boys cheered.
"So Shelby's gonna be alone?" Steve asked.
"Yeah. I think she'll be just fine. I'll visit her a lot. Norman's not to far from Oklahoma City. You'll visit her too." I shrugged. I'm worried to but everyone has to move on.
"I'll be there as soon as I can ok." Steve told Shelby.
"I'll be fine Steve." She said.
"I know you will I just don't want you to be alone."
"I won't be. There's a whole campus full people." She said.
"And most of them are boys. I know how boys think. They'll be all over you!"
"Now you know how I feel about you Randle. Hate to rush you but we gotta go." I said.
"Fine." Shelby huffed. She told everyone after while crocodile and hugged them. We left for college.

It was a long and tiring trip. But after four hours we finally made to Oklahoma City. I helped Shelby unpack and get settled in.
"I don't have to be at OU till tomorrow so I can kill time here." I sat down on her bed.
"I better side line tickets to every game." She joked.
"I'll see what I can do." Then the door opened. The prettiest girl I've ever seen walked in. That must be Shelby's roommate.
"Hi I'm Haley." She smiled (A/N you guys remember Greg's dream?)
"Hi I'm Shelby and this is my cousin, Greg." We stared at each other for a minute.
"Are you going to school here too." Haley broke the silence.
"No OU. But I'll visit Shelby a lot." I said.
"Oh good." She started unpacking. I couldn't help but stare.
"I can tell you guys like each other. How about when Greg comes back you two go to that diner down the street." Shelby said. I'm gonna kill her!!
"I'm down if you are." Haley shrugged. Ok I might not kill her.
"Sure. I'll be back this weekend."
"Ok. We can get to know each other better. I have to go get the rest of my stuff. I'll be right back." She walked out.
"I got yo back man. I'm yo wingman." Shelby said trying to sound cool. She slapped my back.
"Don't do that."
"Do what? Set you up with pretty girls?"
"No. Don't talk like that. It's embarrassing." I said.
"Yo man chill. It's chill up in the hood."
"This is why I don't take you places." I said.
"You know you love me."
"Maybe deep down in my toes." I joked.
"Shut up you jerkwad." She playfully hit my arm.

Shelby's POV
Greg and Haley hit it off really good. I'm sure me and her will be really good friends. Greg has to leave so it's just me and Haley.
"So where are you from?" I asked.
"Talhequah. What about you?"
"Stilwell. I moved to Tulsa this summer though. Talhequah's only thirty minutes away from Stilwell."
"That's cool. So anyone special back home?" She asked.
"Yeah. My boyfriend. Actually I'm pregnant." I was nervous of what she would say.
"Omg forrreal! Awe how sweet! I'm so excited to see the baby!!Congratulations!! I hope I'm not weirding you out."
"Oh no you're fine. Thank you. I'm excited to."
"It's late so we better hit the hay." She said.
"Ok. I'm gonna go downstairs and use the pay phone to call Steve, my boyfriend. I'll be right back." I said getting up.
"Ok. I might be asleep when you get back so goodnight."
"Goodnight." I walked downstairs.

I called the Curtis house.
"Hello?"
"Hey Pony." I said.
"Shelby!! I miss you so much! You've been gone for like 5 years now! When are you coming home?!" Ponyboy asked. I laughed.
"I haven't even been gone a full day yet."
"Oh really? No Steve!! I'm talking to her!"
"Um Pony? Is everything ok?" I asked confused.
"Hey baby." Steve said. I guess he took the phone from Pony.
"Hey Steve. You won't believe what happened!"
"What?" He asked.
"My roommate, Haley, and Greg like each other! I set them up! They're going out this weekend!"
"That's great babe. I miss you."
"I miss you too."I heard someone around the corner. I was quiet.
"Babe? Is everything ok?" Steve asked. I didn't answer.
"Shelby answer me!" He was worried
"Wait a second." I whispered. The footsteps came closer. I just had this bad feeling ya know? Then the person appeared. Oh no.
"Hey Shelby." He smirked.
"Shelby who's there?" Steve asked.
"Steve help!!" I screamed. He put his hand over my mouth. He put something in my mouth and I couldn't talk or move. I dropped the phone. I could still hear Steve.
"Shelby!!! What's going on?! I'll be right there!!" Steve yelled. Everything started getting fuzzy. Then it all went black....
~~~~
Woah what happened?! Who's that guy?! Will Shelby be ok?! Favorite/Comment/Share please.

QUESTION: What are Steve and Pony's nicknames? (See chapter 'see ya later')