How could you

I've been a ghost writer and I'm super sorry. But on the bright side....here's another chapter!!!! I don't own The Outsiders of characters.

~~~~
Greg's POV
He said he was going home so that's were I'm looking first. Im not worried about him whipping my butt because I've whipped his a million times. He's a string bean. All talk no show. I pulled up to his house. I walked to the porch and got the hidden key out from under the flowerpot by the door. I walked on in careful not to wake up his mom and younger brother and sister. I went around the corner to his room and slowly opened the door. I could hear him snoring so I knew he was asleep. I opened his desk drawer and got out the duct tape. Thankfully he's a heavy sleeper so the sound of ripping duct tape didn't wake him. Instead of waking him up and talking it out I decided to do it the easy way, duct tape his mouth and put socks over his eyes. I quickly put duct tape on his mouth and tied the socks around his head were he couldn't see. He started kicking and bucking around and trying to scream. I slung him over my shoulder with ease. I threw him in my truck. He kept trying to scream.
"SHUT UP!!!" I screamed at him. He stopped for a minute when he realized who I was. Then he started at it again.
"If I take the duct tape and socks off will ya shut up?!" I asked him impatiently. He nodded his head. I took the tape and socks off.
"Damn Greg I thought someone was really kidnapping me. Why'd you put those socks in me?! They stink!! I was dying from the smell!!" He said.
"Wash your clothes then. Why would someone want to kidnap you anyways?" I asked.
"My looks of course. So why did you do that. Was it a dare?" He asked me. His looks would make a dog run away.
"Nope. This is for real."
"Good joke."
"It's not a joke."
"Why would do that? I didn't do anything wrong." He acted innocent. That made me really really mad because he was lying to my face.
"That's not what Evie said." His face went white.
"Who's Evie?" He asked uneasy.
"Don't give me that bull crap!!!!" I hit the steering wheel with my fist.
"Greg you know me. You know I wouldn't do that. Are you sure she said my name?"
"Yes I know for a fact that I was told Nate Chuculate!!!" I was getting even more frustrated. He was silent.
"HOW COULD YOU?!?!!? WE TRUSTED YOU!!!! ITS HARD TO GAIN TRUST AROUND HERE AND WHEN YOU DO YOU CANT JACK AROUND AND LOOSE IT BECAUSE ITS HARD TO GET BACK!!!!" I yelled at him.
"Greg you don't understand. I need what she was giving me. I couldn't get it on my own." He told me.
"What was it? Drugs." I asked.
"Kinda."
"What do you mean kinda. It's either a drug or it's not."
"It's Shelby. She was giving me Shelby if I got her Steve...dead or alive."
"But Caden said he was getting Shelby and you were out for blood." I mumbled confused. He rolled his eyes.
"He's so naïve. I met Evie right when we went to Tulsa. She told me her story with Steve. I told her Steve was dating the girl I've always wanted. So we made a plan to split them up....but we needed someone to do the dirty work and get caught. I knew Caden would do it for Shelby especially if we threatened to kill her. The real plan was to use Caden to split up Shelby and Steve then when you guys found out that Caden did it I would come in and comfort her. Evie comforts Randle and everyone is happy. And if Shelby didn't push Caden away....we kill him." Nate smirked. I pulled the truck over. In one motioned I grabbed his neck and was choking him.
"YOU DIRTY SON OF A BITCH!!!! GO DIE IN A HOLE!!! HOW COULD YOU!!!?!? AFTER ALL WEVE BEEN THROUGH!!!! YOU DONT DESERVE SHELBY!!!! YOU AND EVIE DESERVE EACH OTHER!!!!" He was turning purple so I let go. I reached in my glove box and grabbed a roll of duct tape....yes I keep duct tape in my truck. I taped his mouth shut and tied the socks on making sure to get it close to his nose so he could smell it. I reached in the back and pulled out some rope...yes I keep rope in my truck. Don't judge you never know what could happen. I tied his feet and hands up. The rest of the ride was silent. I stopped at the edge of Shelby's driveway. I got out of the truck and walked to the other side. I yanked Nate out of the truck and on the ground. I kicked him in the gut. It hurt to do this to him but he deserves it. A little TLC never hurt anybody. I punched him a few times just to get him warmed up of what was to come. I picked him up and threw him in the truck again. I pulled into Shelby's house and stopped the truck.
"You ready to face the goddess of hell?" I asked him referring to Shelby....but it fit Sydni to. Oh well they can be the goddesses of hell. He shook his head. I let out a cruel laugh but it was an epic fail. It sounded like a dying whale. Nate let out a chuckle.
"Seriously dude? I have you tied up and you make fun of me? You aren't the brightest one in the box of crayons. Hell you're the black crayon." I told him walking in the house. This is gonna be good.....
~~~~

Thanks for reading and please keep reading. Fav/Comment/Share please. Sorry it's short.

QUESTION: What is Shelby's Aunts name??