Explaining

Hey yall. Thanks for reading. Keep it up please! Hope like this chapter. Vote, comment, favorite.
I don't own The Outsiders or the characters.

Sydni's POV
I woke up in a bed with Shelby in another one besides me. She was silently snoring. I remembered Thomas and quickly took a shower and got dressed. I ran to the other house but ran into someone on the way sending us both to the ground.
"Ow." I said.
"Sorry miss." A familiar voice said. Thomas?!?!
"Thomas!"
"Sydni I've missed you." He hugged me.
"I've missed you to." I hugged him back.
"Wanna go to the Dingo and get some breakfast?"
"Sure., let's go." With that we walked hand and hand to the Dingo. What and wherever that is.

Shelby's POV
I woke up to the smell of food downstairs, which really scared me. No one here can cook but me, not even Sydni. It smelled good though. I ran downstairs in my short shorts and tank top I slept in. What I found really surprised me, Steve cooking breakfast. He turned around, looked me up and down and smiled.
"Like what you see?" I smirked.
He stepped towards me and whispered "Not as much as I did last night sweetie."
I put my hands on his shoulders and tip-toed up to him and gave him a peck on the lips.
"In gonna go wake up the others." I said with me hands around his neck.
"Ok, make it quick. I'll miss you." I smiled.

I walked up stairs and went into Sky and Leah's room first. To my surprise they were already awake and staring at my sheets. Dang, I forgot to wash them.
"You got some explaining to do." Leah grinned.
"I'll go get the other girls." Sky smirked. I'm screwed.

"Shelby what did yall do?" Tim looked shocked.
"What does it look like they did." Leah said in a smart ass tone.
"Shut up Leah." Timber growled.
"Well....we kinda had sex but we couldn't finish because Sydni called." I said.
"I have to know, was he good?" Skylar asked.
"He was amazing!!"
"He wore protection right?" Lauren asked concerned.
"Yeah, of course." They all looked relieved. Then started squealing.
"Congrats! You lost your V-card to someone you truly love and will probably marry!" Sky squealed.
"How do you know we'll get married?"
"Honey, if you don't we'll all die of shock." She said with a lot of sass. They all nodded in agreement.
I grinned and blushed. "I better wash my sheets!"
"You should of used your head and washed them last night." Leah smirked. I grabbed my sheets and thought of something..
"Where's Syd?"
"Really, you know where she's at." Chandra replied.
"With Thomas."

Sydni's POV
We arrived at the Dingo, which is a diner. We sat at a booth by the window. We ordered pancakes, bacon, and orange juice. It was perfect. We talked about everything and laughed. I really missed him.
"Sydni can I asked you something?"
"Sure."
He stood up and got down on one knee and pulled out a box. I almost started crying.
"Will you be my girl?' He said opening the box revealing a gold locket shaped like a heart that said "I'll love you always"
"Yes, I'll be your girl!" I said hugging him.
We left and walked home.

Steve's POV
Shelby finally came down with the girls behind her. She was carrying our sheets from last night. Shit!
"We've been caught Steve."
"We won't tell anyone." The others said in unison.
"Thanks, breakfast is ready. Shelby your plate is made on the table."
"Thanks babe." She said kissing my cheek.
We all sat down to set.
"My favorite! Chocolate chip waffles, bacon, and chocolate milk. How'd you know?"
"I know my baby girl. Chocolate cake is in the fridge."
"I love you babe thanks."
"Oh and Mickey is on in the living room." I told her.
Her eyes lit up. She gave a kiss and smiled.
"The way to her heart is food, chocolate, and Mickey Mouse." Lead advised me. Shelby shrugged.

Shelby's POV
Sydni finally came home so we went to the Curtis house where all the boys from both gangs were. Steve gave me a piggy-back ride. I leaned over and kissed his forehead. We walked in and had a seat and watched Mickey.
"Hey guys, we don't we form one big gang?" Darry asked.
"Yeah, we'll be amazing." I said.
"Let's do it." Everyone said. Now we are all one big gang of 20 including Sydni.

Dally walked out to smoke and I followed.
"Hey Dal."
"What?"
"You should try Steve. He's amazing. Best Night Ever."
"Yall finally went all the way huh." He smirked.
"Yup. Wanna go steal somethin?" I suggested.
"Finally, someone who understands me." I laughed at him and told the gang we were leaving.

We stole cake mix and two switch blades. One had a D on it and the other a S.
"Here theses can be our friendship blades." I said.
"As long as it's not a bracelet I'm happy." We walked on home.
It was just Darry, Pony, Soda, Johnny, and Two-Bit there.
"Where's the others?" I asked.
"To get there stuff everyone's stayin here to celebrate the joining of the gangs." Sods said dramatically.
"Steve went to get yours." Darry said.
"Ok." I shrugged

"Shelby can we talk to you?" Darry asked. It was still just us still.
"Yeah."
"You're real special and different and we think of you as a sister already." Soda said.
"We can tell you anything and trust you, you're so easy to talk to." Johnny told me.
"We really care about and love our girls but we love you like a sister." Pony said.
"Yall are so sweet. I think of yall as brothers to. I'm glad yall feel that way." I replied.
"We're gonna call you sis ok." Dally said.
"Ok, that's fine." I told him.
"What other nickname do you have?" Two-Bit questioned.
"Minnie, because I always said I was going to marry Mickey Mouse."
"Looks like you found your Mickey." Daly winked. Talking about Steve.
"So we'll call you sis, Shelby, Minnie, and min."Johnny said.
They all finally got there and we made our beds send watched scary movies. I snuggled with Steve.
"You two better not do the dirty." Dally told us. Greg glared at him and I blushed.
Dally came and whispered in my ear "Again." He smirked.
That night I fell asleep in Steve's arms. I was surrounded by the people I care about the most. Everyone was happy. I don't think it could get any better.

Sorry it's short. Hope yall like it anyway.