Best Night Ever!!

Hey guys. What's up? Thanks for reading and hope yall like this chapter. I don't own The Outsiders or characters.

Shelby's POV
I was alone with Steve at the Curtis house.
"So what now?" Steve asked. I smirked and tackled him to the couch.
"Ok."He said. At first we started kissing. He went to take my shirt off but then I thought about Greg.
"Hey Steve why don't we go to my house and do it in my room, on my bed. So I can wash the sheets and Greg won't see the mess. It might be heard to wash a couch." I stated.
"Let's go." He grinned.

We hurriedly went to my house. We stepped in and I locked the door. Steve pinned me against the wall and kissed me neck passionately. I moaned in pleasure which made him smirk. He carried me bridal style to my room, shut the door, and threw me on the bed. He nibbled my ear and moved down to my neck. I un-buttoned his shirt and ripped it off. His bruises were starting to fade. He pulled my shirt off and fiddled with my bra strap while we still kissed. His hip bones grinding into mine. He un-did my bra so I started un-doing his pants. I ripped his pants off along with his underwear. He put on a condom and did the same to me. He started kissing my stomach which made me moan. He started teasing me which felt good but pissed me off to.
"I love the teasing and all, but can't we skip to the part where you're inside of me."
"Sure babe." With that he slammed into me making me let out a scream.
"This is your first time huh." He said
"Yeah." I raised my back off the bed but forced it back down. He grinds his hips into mine so I do the same. He moved his hips so good, I didn't think boys could moved like that. I started to reach my climax when the fucking phone rang! Damn it!

I ran downstairs naked and Steve slowly followed behind, complaining. Who would call this late?! It's 11:57 p.m. I answered the phone..
"Hello."
"Shelby! It's me Sydni." I'm always happy to talk to her but seriously?! I was enjoying myself.
"Hey what is it?" Some one better be dead.
" I'm at the airport can you come get me??"
"Yeah I'll be there in a minute."
"Ok bye."
"Bye Syd."

"That was Sydni, she's at the airport, we have to go get her."
"She wasn't suppose to be here till tomorrow." Steve moaned.
"That's what I thought to."
"Well, she interrupted the Best Night Ever so I'm not very happy with her."
"We better go get dressed."
"You look better without clothes on." Steve smirked. We walked upstairs and got dressed then headed for the airport.

Steve's POV
This is it. We're finally going all the way. I started teasing Shelby.
"I love the teasing and all, but can we skip to the part where you're inside of me."
"Sure babe." I slammed into and started thrusting. She screamed, I felt bad cause I hurt her. She was real tight to. Must be her first time.
"This is your first time huh."
"Yeah." I was Shelby's first! I couldn't believe it. We just started our climax when the damn phone rang! Fuck?!

She ran downstairs so I stayed behind cursing under my breath and watched the view. Shelby answered the phone but I was to mad to listen. I hope it's not Greg.
"That was Sydni, she's at the airport we have to go get here." Shit.
"She wasn't suppose to be here till tomorrow."
"That's what I thought to."
"Well, she interrupted the Best Night Ever so I'm not very happy with her."
"We better go get dressed."
"You look better without clothes on." We got dressed and I drove us to the airport.
I held Shelby's hand and said "I love you."
"I love you too."
"I met you Wednesday, saw you play ball and kissed you Thursday, went on our first date Friday, and had sex Saturday."
"Yup. It's been the best four days ever."
"Just four days and can't imagine life without you." As I said that Shelby leaned over and kissed my cheek. I blushed. We pulled up to the airport and tried to find Sydni.

Sydni's POV
I looked around for Shelby but couldn't find her. I finally saw her dragging some hunk around. That must be Steve. He was a looker just like Shelby said but not like Thomas. I really missed him. I ran up to Shelby and gave her a hug. "I missed you Shelby."
"I missed you to." We pulled away. "This is Steve Sydni."
"Nice to meet you." I said. He just nodded. Shelby elbowed his arm and "Sorry he's not in a good mood for some reason."
"It's fine where's everyone else?" Mainly talking about Thomas.
"They all went out it was just me and Steve."
"Oh, hope I didn't interrupted anything."
"Oh no you didn't."
"Yeah ya kinda did that's why I'm kinda pissed." Steve said. I just laughed.

Shelby's POV
Steve drove us home. The only one their was Leah, that's good so Greg will think we went with them.
"Hey Syd. You weren't suppose to till tomorrow." Leah said.
"Surprise." She said.
"We'll kick Greg out and he can stay with the boys, me n Syd will take his room." I said
"Ok." They said. I'm so tired.

Hope you liked it!! Vote,comment,favorite please.