A Short Honeymoon

Don't forget my other stories please. Auctioneer Love, Save Me, The Outsiders One-shots, One-shots, and The Outsiders Preferences.
~~~~~

Shelby's POV

"Oh Steve!" I moaned. He plopped down beside me.
"We've done it like 8 times today. " He chuckled.
"I'm gonna miss you."
"Don't talk about that. Let's just enjoy the time we have together."
"Four more days."
"Four more amazing days I get to spend with you."
"You're so positive." I said.
"You have to be."

We're spending our honeymoon at the lake. Steve had a big plan but he canceled it. We're going when he gets back. We're staying here for two more days then we're going back to spend time with the gang.

"Tomorrow night we should build a bonfire and make smores." I said.
"Whatever you want babe."
"It'll be fun. We can cuddle by the fire. It'll be romantic."
"Things will get 'heated'. Get it? The fires hot and things will get hot."
"Yes I get it."
"But you're not laughing."
"Cause it wasn't funny."
"You don't think my jokes are funny?" He pouted.
"Some of them are."
"You just broke my heart."
"You're an idiot." I smiled.
"I'm your idiot."
"Yeah. I love my idiot." I kissed him.

"When I leave promise me something." He played with my ring on my finger.
"What?"
"Well it's more than one thing. Promise you won't fall apart. The girls need you. If you fall they fall. And promise me no one will take my place." He sighed. I raised up on one elbow and looked at him.
"Why would you think anyone could ever take your place?"
"You're beautiful. When I'm gone guys are gonna swoop in and try to steal you from me. I can't lose you."
"I promise."
"I talked to Dally."
"About?"
"It was his idea. Before we left for our honeymoon he told me he'd work for you and give you the money. The only thing he wants in return is a place to stay and food."
"Seriously?"
"Yeah."
"That's great. I thought it was gonna be an all girls garage type thing. I'm glad we'll have at least one guy. And I'm sure Pony will help too. I told Darry I'd take care of him and keep him in school."
"You guys will be okay if you stick together."
"Girl power."
"I'm just glad I have you to fight for."
"You might have something else to fight for too......"
~~~~

It's short sorry.

QUESTION: What's your favorite chapter/part of the book?