Jealous Cousins

It's been to long since I've updated!! Hope you guys weren't having withdraws lol.
~~~~
Sydni's POV
I was so scared. I thought I was gonna lose my baby. Thomas grabbed my hand.
"It's gonna be ok babe." He rubbed my hand.
"I hope you're right. I don't wanna lose my baby." I sighed.
"I don't want to either." He said. A tear slid down my cheek.
"Shelby's baby is ok. Why does mine have to be hurting? It's not fair." I said.
"I know honey." Doctor Bentley walked back in.
"The baby's gonna be ok. I just want to keep you overnight just incase." He told us. I sighed in relief.
"Thank you so much doc." Thomas shook his hand.
"That's my job." He smiled at us. I rub my stomach.
"You scared me baby. Don't scare me like that again." I cooed to my baby.
"I'll leave you two alone. Holler if you need anything." Doctor Bentley stepped out. Thomas put his hand on my stomach.
"Hey little buddy." Thomas told him. The baby kicked.
"He kicked! I felt it for the first time!" Thomas exclaimed.
"He likes his daddy. When you get here baby your gonna have a big family that loves you. And in a few months you're gonna have a baby cousin." I said.
"Let's get some sleep. The baby's tired."
"Yeah you're right. Goodnight babe."
"Goodnight Syd." He turned off the lights and we went to sleep.

Shelby's POV (the next morning)
I wake up to Steve kissing my cheek.
"Good morning." I kiss him.
"Good morning beautiful. I missed waking up to you. God I missed you so much." He kissed my neck.
"I missed you too." The door burst open and light filled the room.
"Let's go bitches!!" Sydni burst into the room. Lauren hissed at Sydni and put her head under her pillow.
"The baby's ok. Sydni's ok...physically...not in the head." Thomas said. Sydni slapped him.
"Ow!! You know I bruise easy." He whined.
"And you know I hit hard so don't make me mad."

I stood up and walked out the door, not saying I word to anyone.

Steve's POV
"What's her problem?" Sydni asked.
"She's been through hell and back. Leave her alone." I followed her.
"Shelby?" I walked down the hall. I heard light sobs. Shelby was sitting on the floor crying. I kneeled beside her.
"I just want my baby Steve. Our baby. What did I do? Why am I being punished?" She looked me in the eyes. "You didn't do anything. There's a house for sale down the street from the Curtis's. I can afford it. Will you move in with me? We need some privacy now." I didn't really know how to comfort her.
"I'd like that." She smiled. I wiped her tears away with my thumb.
"Go clean up in the bathroom." She nodded and went to the bathroom. I waited for her. When she came out we walked back in together.
"You ok sis?" Greg asked.
"Yeah I'm fine. Let's go." She assured him.
"I'm tired of this. How come she calls the shots and gets special treatment?! I almost lost my baby and no one feels sorry for me." Sydni griped.
"Shelby's our sister. Always has been. You just moved her. Get over it. She calls the shots because she can kick your ass. She's done it before." Greg growled. Shelby grabbed my hand and pulled me out.
"Almost. I wish I just almost lost my baby." She mumbled. We got in the cars and headed home.

"That's the house." I pointed out the window.
"I love it!"
"Good. I called the movers and they moved your stuff in. It's ready to live in. We just need to decorate and make it home." I smiled back at her.
"I'm so excited. Greg told me he'd handled my school stuff. He's going back tomorrow. So is Haley. I'll probably go back next week."
"I'm going with you. Don't even try to argue."
"Ok. Can we go there now?"
"Yeah. Let me drop Soda and them off real quick."

"Bye guys." I said.
"Bye." They waved. I drove to our new house.
"It's so pretty." Shelby said in awe.
"Wait till you see the inside." I picked her up bridal style and carried her in. She laughed.
"Wow. It's beautiful." She looked around.
"There's four bedrooms and two bathrooms. One bedroom is a master with a bathroom in it. The second floor has the bedrooms. The first floor has the kitchen, living room, a bathroom, and extra room for like a play room or something. It can be my man cave."
"Let's go check out our bedroom." She said.
"Ok." I lead her up the stairs.
"It's big."
"Remind you of something?" I kissed her.
"Baby not today. I just can't."
"Ok. I understand." I laid on the bed.
"I'm sorry." She laid beside me.
"It's ok." I pulled her to me. She put her head on my chest. She started to sniffle. I ran my fingers through her hair.
"I just don't understand. Why would God take an innocent baby?" She cried.
"I don't know." I sighed.
"I thought we'd be good parents."
"We would've been great parents. It's just wasn't meant to be I guess."
"Maybe in a few years we can try." She looked up at me.
"Of course."
"Before I was pregnant I didn't want kids. Now that's all I want. But I want it to be with you."
"Well I hope so." I chuckled.
"Oh shut up." She gently slapped my chest.
"How long are you off work?" She asked.
"As long as you want me to be."
"Ok. I just don't want to be around people for awhile. I'm not telling anyone else yet."
"Ok babe. I'll be here as long long as you need me." I kissed her forehead.
"Forever then. You gotta stay right here in this bed forever."
"If that's what you want." I smirked.
"Mmhmm. I can't lose my other baby." "You're never gonna lose me. I promise."
"I don't know what I'd do without you."
"Let's not think about that."
"Deal." She closed her eyes. Soon I heard her soft snores.
"I can't lose you again." I whispered.
~~~~
Hope you guys liked it. I haven't proofread yet. Fav/Comment/Share please!

QUESTION: What does Sydni want to name her baby???