Wedding Plans

Hey everyone!! Hope you like this chapter. I don't own The Outsiders or the characters. I posted the links of the wedding outfits underneath.

http://www.bridepop.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Mississippi-wedding-blue-green-peacock-bridesmaid-dress.jpg Sydni's bridesmaids dresses

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/544280322_1/A-line-Custom-Strapless-Long-Evening-Dress-Blue-Green-Chiffon-Party-Dress-Floor-Length-Jeweled-Sweetheart.jpg Sydni's wedding dress
http://www.pegeen.com/flowergirl-dress-gallery/Blue/marine-blue-and-green-flower-girl-dresses.jpg flower girl

http://misterpenguin.com/images/black-el-rey-western-tuxedo.jpg groomsmen tux

http://www.weddingsbyminali.com/wedding-imgs/ring-bearer-pillow-navy.jpg ring bear pillow

http://www.weddingshoppeinc.com/Uploads/Sized/3302_1_1024%20165x236.jpg ring bear tux

http://www.jimsfw.com/stephen-geoffrey-troy-white-western-tuxedo.jpg Thomas's tux

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/4f/34/4b/4f344b75ab22f60213fed6158b80dce9.jpg maid of honor dress

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/65/86/49/658649eea1db47fac5b6f75ae8cd5ae4.jpg best man tux

Sydni's POV
I woke up at my new home in Thomas's arms. He looked so cute asleep. I love him so much. I just wish we could have a real wedding. Oh well I can't complain. I woke up and went down stairs. Shelby showed me how to make chocolate waffles, chocolate pancakes, bacon, sausage, eggs, biscuits, and gravy the other day so I can now cook breakfast. I decided to make biscuits and gravy with bacon. I hope Thomas likes it. I finished cooking and went to wake up Thomas. I sat down beside him and gently shook him.
"Babe it's time to get up."
"Ugh. I don't want to."
"I have breakfast ready on the kitchen. I already made your plate."
"Ok I'm comin." He got up and walked downstairs.

We finished eating and doing dishes. We went into the living room and watched tv.
"Hey Syd I've been thinkin, why don't we have a wedding? Just for show. I know you've always dreamed of havin a nice weddin and I told you I'd make all your dreams come true." He said with his thick country accent. All of Shelby's original gang has a country accent.
"Well I want to but we don't have to."
"It's settled then. I called Shelby and Leah last night and they're already planning it. They said its Saturday."
"But babe today's Friday."
"They'll be here anytime to take you shopping."
"Wha..." I was interrupted by Shelby and Leah barging in without knocking.

"HELLLOOO!" Leah hollered.
"ANYONE HOME!!!" Shelby yelled.
"In here." Thomas replied.
"Hey guys." Leah said.
"Sydni how come you're not dressed!?!?? Go get ready now.! We are on a tight scheduled." Shelby said pushing me upstairs.

Shelby's POV
Sydni came downstairs and we left.
"Ok, the invitations have been sent. Your wedding is at the park tomorrow at 2 and I have your dress fitting scheduled today at 11 and it's 10:30 so we have to hurry."
"Ok."

We pulled up to the dress shop right on time.
"Hello. How may I help you today?" A younger lady with red hair greeted us.
"We have an appointment scheduled for today under the name McCoy." Shelby answered.
"Oh yes. Come with me and I'll size you." Shelby pushed me forward to go with the woman. After I was sized, we went to the section that had my dress size.
"Syd do you want a mermaid style dress or a puffy dress?" Leah asked.
"Um, I want something different."
"Ok." We shopped for hours. Then Sydni started screaming "I FOUND IT!! I FOUND THE PERFECT DRESS!!!!" It was a really flowy dress that was green and blue.
"Syd don't ya think that's a little different for a wedding?" Leah asked confused.
"Sydni are you sure this is the one you want?" I asked.
"Yup and I already found the bridesmaid dresses to."
"Ok." Me and Leah said. The bridesmaid dresses were a pretty blue.
"Oh and Shelby will you be my Maid of Honor?"
"Of course I will. Thank you!!" I said hugging her.
"I have a dress picked our for you to."
"Ok." It was a blue and green striped dress.

"So who is in the wedding?" Thomas said walking in. The dresses were still on the rack.
"Shelby is the Maid of Honor. Then, Leah, Skylar, Chandra, Timber, Lauren are bridesmaid and Ashley is my junior bridesmaid. Your sister Brooke is my flower girl and my brother Colby is the ring bear." She said.
"Ok. Hunter is my best man. Nate, Greg, Blake, Randle, Johnny, and Pony are me groomsmen."
"Ok, so Thomas you need to leave and I'll call you and tell you when to come back ok." I said.
"Ok bye." He told us. He kissed Sydni on the cheek.

We called the girls and told them to come for their fitting. When they got their fitting we had to find their size in the dress Sydni picked out.
"I got the flowers and all the decorations ordered and they'll be here tonight." I said.
"Ok." Syd said.
"We checked out and everyone went home with the dresses. Me and Leah stayed behind to help the guys. We called Thomas to tell him to bring the guys up here. When they got here we had them fitted.
"Ok the wedding is green and blue so I'm thinking just black tuxes for the groomsmen and maybe a blue tie for Hunter."
"Sounds good. What about me?" Thomas asked.
"Let's look." We started scanning the racks.
"I like these black ones." Leah said.
"Ok." The boys said.
"Here's one with a blue tie for Hunter." I said.
"Get it." Thomas said.
"Here's a black tux just like the groomsmen's for Sydni's dad." I said.
"Ok." Thomas said.
"Here's a white tux." Thomas stated.
"If you want it, get it." I said. He got it. They also grabbed some cowboy hats to go with their tux since Thomas is a country boy. I walked towards the wedding dresses in my size just to look...

Steve's POV
I saw Shelby walk towards some wedding dresses. I walked towards her to see what she was looking at. I grabbed her waist and kissed her cheek.
"What are lookin at?" I asked.
"Just lookin."
"This is your size isn't it.'
"Yeah but don't feel like I'm rushing you into marriage I was just lookin."
"Don't worry. I was lookin for a tux for me to."
"Really?"
"Yeah. Shelby not to make you nervous or to rush you but I plan on marrin you."
"We'll not to rush you but I can't wait."
"Me neither babe." I whispered in her ear. She turned around and kissed me.

Greg's POV
I watched Shelby and Steve. They looked so happy together. I know Steve will treat her right and I know they'll end up getting married. It just upsets me to see my baby girl grow up. She can't stay little forever, I know that but I wish she wouldn't of grown up so fast. I just hope her and Steve are smart because if they're not, I'll have to kill Steve. As long as she's happy I guess I'm happy.

Thomas's POV
We checked out and we left.
"Thomas all the boys are staying at the Curtis house and the girls are staying... Well home." Shelby told me.
"Ok. Oh thank you and Leah for doin this on short notice."
"You're welcome." They said.

When we got to the Curtis it was getting late. We all got ready for bed and I couldn't stop thinking about Sydni. I can't wait to marry her........again.

Thanks for reading everyone. I'll update soon. Please keep reading. Fav/comment/share please. Hope you liked this one.